Finally playing Bloodborne, anything I should know before I start? Like fun weapons I should search out etc?

Finally playing Bloodborne, anything I should know before I start? Like fun weapons I should search out etc?
I like using fast weapons in these games.

Attached: IMG_20220201_195730.jpg (3120x4160, 2.65M)

Just play it bro.

Monkey paw

I went Threaded Cane / Blades of Mercy for my dex build, so I'd recommend that. But really try out all the weapons, you may find something that appeals to you more

This is bait.
You posted this image with the express purpose of getting a reaction to your hand.
Bloodborne is shit.

sir do the needful and just play the game...

Nasty mutant fingers.

Find a Chalice dungeon which drops the Burial Blade. Its the sickest

Do a Strenght Quality Build, start with Saw Cleaver, then upgrade to Ludwig's Holy Blade after beating the Blood-Starved Beast. Learn about beastblood pallets, hunter tools and fire/bolt papers. That's basically BB easy mode.

this. Please don't feel like you have to hoard items. Fire and bolt papers are extremely useful, especially in the early game

just go play it and dont listen to anons

I always hoarded them all for that one fight where I would need fire/bolt papers and ended the game with too many of them, so yes OP don't feel ashamed to use them, especially bolt papers because you get a weapon about halfway through the game which does bolt damage by default

After reaching the chapel, leave to the left and go down that path. Beat the boss at the end asap. When you come back to the chapel, a new door has unlocked to the right, leading to an elevator and from there to a tower. Get to the top and retrieve the swordbadge you can find in a chest. Buy ludgwig's holy blade from the messengers and be OP for the rest of the game. It's basically the zweihander of this game, but it actually scales well with strength and skill(dex).

I dont want to be op i want nice fun weapons which need skill to use effectively
I've played all souls games and 112%ed hollow knight and played nioh 1 and 2 so i have the most fun with such weapons

the saw spear is much stronger that ludwigs noob blade

go for church pick quality build
rush DLC bosses until you get it
really fun weapon, better than ludwigs imo but you usually get it quite late

Attached: church_pike.jpg (399x403, 19.8K)

not quality sorry, arcane and skill
really good with the embryo that applies arcane

Unlike the Souls games, every weapon in BB is more than viable for the average player. There's no "Straight Sword Hilt" that is used for a challenge run. Every weapon you can possibly pick up can be used effectively and carry you through the base game and new game plus.

If you wanna go all in on skill based weapons, start with the threaded cane. It's almost impossible to stagger bigger enemies with it, but you're very fast and the transformed version has a lot of reach. Visceral attacks (riposte) also do more damage with it, I think. You could also go for the saw cleaver, which is a good quality weapon, with a bit more stagger potential and scaling with both skill and strength.

Attached: object.jpg (1029x366, 58.26K)

Hack PS4 And play in 60fps