Attached: Kek.jpg (1920x1080, 585.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PkeKSlqgFk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>squad loop
>reward loop
>gameplay lopå

muh loops
this is why video games are dying. everything is so corporate and procedural now. how about instead of trying to create "loops" you just make a fun fucking game that you'd want to play yourself as a bunch of game developers, like they used to when video games were actually fun?

You can't play stuff for a couple dozen of hours and be done with it anymore. How will companies survive without farming you with games as services??

anyone who bought this despite all the red flags deserves what they're getting

Attached: 2_INT.jpg (656x648, 31.92K)

First trailer looked like trash and I knew the game would be trash. R*dditors who got hyped with
>Muh jumping from jets and shooting rokeets
deserve everything they get

But the devs said the game would be perfect and a love letter to the fans. Why are they still working on it?

Wait, there won't be any new content (not counting fixes and "legacy features") for SIX months?

anyone who still buys western AAA trash deserves getting reamed

Game is dead and nothing will save it.
Even free weekends and discounts failed because the core if the game is trash.

>waiting until March for a fucking scoreboard
>no ETA for the future updates
>first new content in 6 months
Jesus Christ, the absolute state of this game

Attached: 1629381900155.jpg (344x336, 16.71K)

I feel like they're just done trying to compete with Call of Duty (whatever low bar that franchise sets), and are just trying to exist.

it's nothing but downgrades from previous titles
youtu.be/PkeKSlqgFk0

With the 70 bucks people spent on this garbage they could have a lot of bottles of Coca-Cola, a lot of Lay's chips.

Attached: MV5BZTY2NjIzYWQtYWFjMy00ZjEyLWE1MDQtZjk0Yjg4M2RiODIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzE2MzQyMDE@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 49.18K)

Yippee skins! That makes up for the game being shitty

Man devs are really getting cocky with how little features they can get away with putting in a game before rushing it out

L O O P

Attached: 1633537339722.gif (534x508, 1.66M)

I still don't know how people bought that shit after the beta was such fucking trash and even then why commit to purchasing when you have EA play.

BATTLEFIELD BROS WE WON

This
Smite has the worst “loop” in any f2p game ever, but I still play it because the game is fun

Not even addressing how the launch maps are all shit

I genuinely feel sorry for the people that blind bought it in some mall. They lost money.

Attached: up0rz3rcxed31.jpg (640x815, 142.47K)

Bf died when frostbite sdk never got released.
Fuck new dice ea and bf the beta was the worst bf game I've ever played

Wait, what the fuck have they been doing since the release then?

What is sdk? You mean the engine being publicly released??

Attached: 1640136644488.jpg (768x626, 90.34K)

>What is sdk? You mean the engine being publicly released??
And or modding support/tools like the older engines had
I loved bf1943-bfv but 2042 shit the bed

Apparently DICE gets a longer holiday from late december to end January.
I thought it was shitpost but after reading this, I don't have many reasons to doubt it

Having a vacation to "rest" after such a hard work of production

Attached: 1643157371815.png (700x400, 107.31K)

>voice communication and profiles
wait, those weren't even in the base game ?

Attached: 1624953137837.gif (450x252, 1.24M)

Oh I see. Are you a gamedev or just like to mod?

Attached: 1642635860929m.jpg (1024x421, 98.49K)

I fucking hate what you done to Dice, Any Forums

You broke them with the antics surrounding the critically acclaimed BFV, and all because they decided to allow female and minority representation

Endlessly hounding the devs while all they wanted to do was deliver yet another polished fps multiplayer gem while trying to push back the regressive attitudes which arose from the last election.

All we had to do was support them, show them that we care as much as they do. We need Dice now more than ever, really hoping they can pull this back from the brink.

>A scoreboard was not included with the launch of the game because it was considered toxic
>They need months of development to create an overdesigned and oversized scoreboard for a future patch

Attached: 1642595111598.jpg (1920x1080, 335.45K)

kek

>4 months to add voice chat
Literally how did dice make a multiplayer game with voice chat and think they’d get away with it

>VOIP
I hope its proxy chat

We truly live in dark ages

I feel like the people who designed that really dont play any games at all

Some people even preordered the 100 dollar version. The red flags were seen early, and they got bigger and more numerous the close the release came. The people were blinded by their hype.

This is why I never buy a big budget title at launch. This is why I don't buy from EA.

>but we won't touch the big core issue of hero characters

i wish 4chins would improve its posting loop

>I feel like the people who designed that really dont play any games at all
Yeah no shit user lmao.

It's DICE Se they went in a woman hiring spree some 2-3 years ago, of course they never touched a game

Seriously how did both halo and battlefield launch so content barebones? Both won’t get new content till the summer and have almost identical developer problems

sensible decision, todays youth gravitate towards heroes as a result of capeshit. just deal with it gramps

That's just the direction AAA games are headed.
You pay 70 dollarinos to playtest a subpar half finished game and then months after release the devs will tell you they "listened"