MUUUUUUUUUCH better than 1

MUUUUUUUUUCH better than 1

Attached: capsule_616x353[1].jpg (616x353, 77.78K)

>Being too much of a brainlet to understand 1
oh no no no no

Best gameplay in the series, I'll give you that much.

Definitely better gameplay. As for everything else it depends on your preference. Both games are great, but I like being in 2 a bit more.

shit gameplay, great story

>being such a brainlet you think 1 is hard to understand

i remember watching a youtube video about how the enemies first shot is always a miss

1 is only well remembered because of the 'would you kindly' twist. Without that moment all it really had going for it was Rapture being a unique setting.

Same. I still do a playthrough once a year.
I would be cool if you could get the drill expert tonic right at the beginning of the game.

Let me guess, you think Bioshock 1 is about Objectivism.

Attached: download.png (225x225, 5.04K)

Absolutely not. The DLC was great though.

the game play in 2 is the best of any shock game.

I want to play bioshock 1+2. Should i buy the remasters?

I liked everything about combat. In retrospect I find the smaller twists in the story (that have piled up by the time you get to would you kindly) obtuse.

No, stick to original.

They're both shit and I can't believe there's people who unironically compare this game to half-life.

Plasmid in one hand and weapon in the other was definitely a huge improvement

>arkane partially deved it
Correct.

Sucks that on pc you get constant random crashes.

>normalfags love infinite the most
>Any Forums and most others will love Bioshock 1 the most
This is that horrible instance where I'm like those Dark Souls 2fags being contrarian for liking the retarded middle child, isn't it?

It definitely feels like it, but it isn’t at all retarded to like Bioshock 2 like it is to like DS2. Think of it as being more like a Pikmin 2 situation.

better gameplay? yes. Better story? Nah. Although if i'm being honest the gameplay was improved so much from 1 that 2 probably is the best in the series. Bioshock 1's story/setting with Bioshock 2's gameplay and a working morality system would be a masterpiece desu.

Yeah its called Minerva’s Den.

I haven't played either remaster, I heard that 1 remastered was ok, but somehow 2 remastered was WORSE than the original pc release. I didn't even know that was possible, considering that the original release of 2 was an obvious console port with locked fov, random ctds, and needed GFWL.

And here’s the reason

Attached: 3EEF4513-3D54-408D-83C3-9A6C1B9004DE.jpg (1280x720, 34.56K)

Bioshock 2 is just such a fucking good game

I like 2 more, the story is more personal and has more emotion.