Mfw Pokemon is good again

>mfw Pokemon is good again

Attached: 1643546753121m.jpg (1024x576, 41.22K)

Petting that Bidoof

he cute

she cute

built for HM cock

:]D

>m

Attached: 1606869855302.png (551x550, 470.55K)

I kill them on site.

Is Legends Arceus actually good? I want to try it, but I don't want to pay $60.

There should be an option to pet the friendlier pokemon who walk up to you.

It is very good, if you don't believe me then try an emulator.

It good, the graphics need to improve for the quality life and gameplay are actually good, also missions and actual post game content, not the best Pokemon game, but it’s improvement

Its absolutely horrendous visually.
But the goddam gameplay is very engaging, though shallow.

The fact that you can run around and seamlessly catch and battle Pokemon is really really fucking great.

Arceus is the best pokemon game.

It's like a top tier concept showcase. A lot of really great ideas and a lot of the old redundant ones revamped. It's fun, addicting, and feels modern (save for the presentation). It's got a lot of areas to improve but this is as close to a "dream pokemon game" the series has ever gotten.

Ive disliked the franchise since it went 3d and dropped it after sun and moon and I like Arceus. There is still long ways to go but this is the direction Id like to see the games continue in.

So you don't. At all.

But I do. Those and the "bunnies"

>offline checklist mmo
>good
kek

Do you even know what an MMO is, snoy?

It's an amazing tech demo ala BOTW that is a bit janky and a bit ugly, but the sequel will probably be overwhelmingly amazing.

Yes, it's a game with barebones gameplay based around repeating menial tasks to pad out subscription time. Having fun catching 15+ of every Pokemon, retard? It's an offline MMO.

Pokemon standards have been drastically lowered after the past 10 years of absolute dogshit games

No. It's a promising step in the right direction for a franchise that's been stagnant for over a decade now, but a glorified tech demo isn't worth $60. It has very little content, it looks terrible, and is laughably unpolished. Emulate it, if anything.

That's not what an MMO is, snoy. Go play your tranny simulators and fuck outta here.

its that minecraft pokemon mod but they added some content to it

You snoys are out in force today, aren't you?

You're a fucking idiot, and I'm not a Snoy, I'm a Peacock. I played this shit game for about 3 hours on Ryujinx on the day it leaked. It's an offline MMO. Even has the villager fetch quests. You catch the same Pokemon a hundred times over to cross them off a checklist.

>ITS AN MMO!!!!!
but, you don't know what an MMO is, and yes, you are a snoy.

Attached: 296-2965180_wojak-sony-playstation-4-hd-png-download-2.png (860x968, 139.32K)

Gameplay is fun. Predictable gameplay loop but it's enjoyable.
Playing on an emulator at 1440p so I don't have problems with graphics.
I hate paying $60 for any game nowadays though, so I don't think it's worth it.
And it's a pokemon game that's selling absolute gangbusters. They won't miss your $60.

>he doesn't know
sweet summer child

>Is it good
Yes
>Is it worth $60
No

Played the game in full before you did since the cart leaked and was easily emulatable. I don't even own a playstation. Enjoy your overpriced tech demo.

it's a mix of good and shit ideas, the seamless catching and battling is good, the going back to base and throwing balms at bosses is beyond garbage. if they can somehow implement the seamless shit and more open areas to a tradtitional pokémon game set in modern times, it may be good