How does Nintendo get away with it?

How does Nintendo get away with releasing these lazy children's games that get worse with every iteration and have shit graphics but still manage to be some of the best selling games on the market? How do we fix this?
Pokemon Legends Arceus should absolutely not have succeeded, looking like a PS2 game or worse in the current year, yet here we are.

Attached: PLA.jpg (1080x1162, 563.69K)

Cope.

they make good games
deal with it :)

Oinked user in heroic defense of Nintendo Sama

I really like the game and the foundation they have and hope they build on it, relegate "old" Pokemon to phone shit

AAA games are just that terrible at the moment

This desu
Hoping Legends Arceus is the Red/Blue of a new line of Pokemon games and they keep building on it, but knowing GameFreak they'll probably just go back to the norm

Children and nostalgia

Nintendo and their fans live inside a bubble. Things are very different in that bubble for better and/or worse.

People are getting older, and are less willing to spend money on brand-new series. Consumers prefer something familiar and low risk to buy. A remember in John the older games of that franchise, so they’re more willing to enjoy newer games of that franchise. Back in both the SNES and N64 I would have a massive library, but as I got older those libraries got smaller and smaller, consisting only of my absolute favorite franchises. My switch is just my Zelda, Musou, Fire Wmblem and Smash machine now.

Well for one Nintendo didn't make the game.
And two, 95% of people do not care about graphics, they care about gameplay. Gameplay, in this case, that majorly changed the formula pokemon has had since 1996 and gets really fucking close to every person's dream pokemon experience.

Attached: 1642644254995.jpg (720x720, 73.51K)

imagine if gamefreak actually tried

>Set a twitch viewership record too
This shit is going to do 15 to 20 million or more ez
Cannot wait to see the Any Forums meltdown but knowing this place everyone with try to ignore it lol

it wouldn't make a difference

Videogames aren't dead because Sony bought bungee
Videogames are dead because now this is the standard, normie buying a game just because it says Mario/Zelda/Pokémon

>Nintendo
You mean GF.

It won't do that much because it doesn't have two versions like the mainline games does.

Pokemon games sell
The grass is green
The sky is blue
Wow user what an amazing observation?
Did you miss the past 20+ years when they made the same game every time and only tried 3d, for a mainline game, for the 3DS and then proceeded in making the same game again.

>normie buying a game just because it says Mario/Zelda/Pokémon
this was literally always the case

>How do we fix this?

You can't. We win. Game over Snoy.

Attached: 576.png (600x600, 328.62K)

>Gamefreak
>Makes a low effort game with 2008 graphics
>It has pokemans
>Breaks all sales records possible

>Nintendo
>Nintendo
>Nintendo
It's Gamefreak, you baiting nigger. Nintendo can only do so much, but it's all on Gamefreak for not trying as hard as they can. Who knows what could happen with the franchise if it was owned 100% by Nintendo. Maybe it could have been worse, who knows?

Which animal crossing?

they are made for kids but nintendo is too embarrassed to acknowledge only 30 year old manchildren obsess about pokemon.

Legends is incredible.

What amazes me is the pragmatism of the guys. They have no shame in saving a few yen with artists because they know the game will sell even if it doesn't look good. Sometimes you think that someone in that shit will think that making the cost of the game go up 1% will be worth it if it results in 1000% better graphics, but no, the important thing is to cut all "superfluous" expenses because this is the apex of the soulless mass industrial product.

New Horizons
Aka second best selling game on the Switch with like 20 some million copies, right behind MK8D

It actually sold 35 millions copies, shit's insane

both it and MK broke 30M copies user. MK is almost at 40M even