Mexico is cringe, what's a GOOD arcadey car game with a better and comfier setting?

mexico is cringe, what's a GOOD arcadey car game with a better and comfier setting?

Attached: 122665.jpg (820x461, 98.47K)

Forza Horizon 4.

Forza 4

It's now backwards compatible.

Attached: 1839034-box_rracer6.png (640x768, 690.48K)

is it significantly worse than 5 in terms of pure gameplay?

am I the only one who didn't click with this?
I see a bunch of people shilling this game, saying how fucking fun it is and whenever I try to play it, it feels like a worse 4 that is twice as demanding to run and doesn't look twice as better than 4
also the sound balance if fucked and even if you straight pipe a car, it just sounds like a stock exhaust but a tiny bit louder

They're all the same, and since I'm sure the mtx get more insidious over time, 4 is probably the better game

It's exactly the same

No it's the worse one in the series by far.

TDU.

how the fuck did they drop the ball this hard?
Mexico HAS beautiful places to visit, has a nice culture and by being neighbours to the US, they got a decent car culture with decent cars
But the game fucking sucks
the PC port looks worse than FH4s, you need a beefy PC to max it out and it still doesn't look as good as the promo shots or the xbonesex version because they barellly optimized the PC port
it's full of bugs, you NEED to have it on an SSD because it can't stream data as fast as 4
the OST sucks
the car sounds sucks (the super charged 707hp v8 trailhawk jeep should sound like a fucking death trap screaming when you drive it at 200km/h on some dirty road, not like a midsize NA v8 full of mufflers going for a mall run)
the car feel sucks
the sense of speed sucks

Motorstorm Pacific Rift did the whole sctich of a gorgeous tropical setting on a racing game way fucking better than FH5 over a decade ago

Gran turismo 7

yes
5 did a lot for improving handling of cars, especially RWD. AWD is no longer the be all end all it was in 4 because of the increased understeer. anybody saying there is no difference isn't paying much attention to the game they're playing.
of course, 4 has multiplayer that isn't broken half the time so pick your poison.

Attached: 20211204171630_1.jpg (1920x1080, 324K)

try actually playing the game, map is way bigger than 4s and you will find somewhere you like with the weather you like
it's not all dusty moutainous garbage like i know i was worried it would be

its amazing how "the crew" can reproduce an entire country and "forza" can even do a single city

>forest is not fun
>dusty desert 1 is not fun
>Sandy desert 2 is not fun
>beaches are not fun
>cities are not fun
The only fun part is the canyons

>No Abarth
>No Alfa
>No BMW
>No Chrysler
>No Citroën
>No Fiat
>No Hudson
>No Lancia
>No Mazda
>No Mercury
>No Oldsmobile
>No Shelby
>No Talbot
>No Triumph
>Just more soulless nu-Lambos and nu-Ferraris

Attached: 1643144481644.jpg (720x480, 66.46K)

Huh. I had more trouble playing 4 online than I do with 5.

Tried doing online adventure or whatever and it never got beyond the loading screen.

How the fuck do I play FH3 on PC?

windows store/xbox app
it got delisted about a year ago, unless you bought it before then you are shit out of luck.

pirate it