How do I make a fuckton of money in this game?

How do I make a fuckton of money in this game?

Attached: .jpg (800x784, 173.57K)

sell items in your shop

that doesn't sound very fun

You don't sound very fun.

Attached: 1620570106374.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

it's not actually a very fun game

Buy low, sell high. Don't bother with the dungeon.
If you don't like excel sheets you can suck my fat cock.

Engage in Jewish arbitrage and buy low sell high
But every dip

Attached: reddeer.jpg (1124x1049, 187.47K)

by not actually jewing your customers for every last coin and setting reasonable markups so you can get combo chains

This. That way you also level up customers resulting in their larger budget so youcan bleed them out later

STOCK MELONS BUY MELONS SELL RED MELONS FORCE MELONS AS FOOD CONTROL THE MELON MARKET

Attached: melon.jpg (1024x768, 289.82K)

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

buy high, sell low

Be a prostitute.

literally finished the game and became millionaire in my first playthrough, not even look wiki at all. only bother doing dungeon because i'm bored.

also,
>be as jew as you can

does that actually work?

>he’s a moonlighter
There’s also some dungeoning you can do if you want

why wouldn't it?

buy shit in bulk when it's on sale, sell shit in bulk when it is red and sells for more until you crash the market

Attached: 1615248311786.jpg (252x248, 5.83K)

The first week you should go to the dungeon as soon as possible and try to clear the tutorial and first dungeon in one go. If you die, just restart the game. You need that early infusion of capital (loot, whatever's most expensive) because otherwise you're going to be doing a mere +25% per sale and that's not really enough to get you through the entire game (you can make it work, I've done it, but it's a pain in the ass to micromanage).

The second week you should clear the second dungeon in no less than two trips. Caillou's quest/order pays really good so try to clear that if you can.

Third week do the third dungeon. You should be getting really good/expensive loot by this point. Also you should have leveled up most of your regular customers so they can buy anything they pick up. If it's the little girl or Louie, only sell her cheap stuff when she asks you to pick but for everyone else by the third week they should be able to afford anything you want them to buy.

Vending machines can be useful if you've got a lot of stock lying around that you want to move but I don't recommend investing in them heavily. Oversale of stuff through vending machines can crash the market for certain types of items and managing that is a pain.

Thanks dude! I'm about to finish up the second dungeon now. How's Recettear's post-game?

Take advantage of dips and rises in the market.

theseIIRC you need to sell with just a bit of profit

You want a serious answer? You need to do dungeons and get lucky. This is extremely unstable even if you don't die during a really long and hard dungeon run.
Buying goods for blue prices and selling them for red prices is a really good way to get a lot of money.
But the most stable and efficient method is to build a never ending chain of Combo (sell to customers for affordable prices), this upgrades the customers and lets them afford more high-level, more expensive items. Dungeon delving still beats that, however without upgrading your customer base you risk losing the game.

I thought it was kind of boring, I enjoyed the main game, but in the postgame there's no worry about needing money so you mainly ust have to do the dungeoncrawling, which works okay as a side activity, but when the game loses focus on the shop it's not that interesting. There's a survival mode that gives you increasing debt every week that might be fun but I haven't tried it.

Buy stuff in bulk when prices go down, then sell for profit, and don't piss off your clients, they will eventually come with more money to spend

Attached: E1nrE0IXMAQw6s5.jpg (400x400, 23.49K)

It kind of sucks, because it's heavily luck-based, you need to invest a lot of money into crafting and dungeons become harder and harder.
I suggest playing the post-game to unlock all the characters, but if you want to unlock all the items, it's going to take more effort. I don't know if there's some secret ending if you unlock 100%, but if you like grinding games, you will enjoy the post-game.

buy high sell low. Keep red items and sell blue onesv