Started my first playthrough

Started my first playthrough

Attached: Death_Stranding.jpg (275x350, 37.43K)

prepare to walk
a lot

Have fun. I got a refund after 45 minutes.

Did you guys play with the TAA on? made everything look like smudged shit, seems like the jaggies aren't too bad with it off

Attached: ds_2022_02_01_02_52_10_359.jpg (2560x1440, 1.32M)

started my first (and last) playthrough, ended it 20 minutes later. This is not a game

filter worked

You started one of the great games. Don't worry about spending too much time on the first map, you can come back to it, and things really open up in the next one where you'll get vehicles and stuff.

Take your time. Remember: you're are going to NOWHERE.

i played in 4k with no aa

>filter worked

Attached: 1601435986163.png (800x750, 46.58K)

forgot pic

Attached: ds_2020_09_21_01_51_23_233.jpg (3840x2160, 1.95M)

What are you talking about, trannies hate Kojima.

Pathetic, this game is so far outside your culture war, either way.

I just started mine a few days ago. I've been cycling it with my other games so I'm only to the third way point thing but I love the way the game looks and its really cozy so far.

Also I started on Hard, to the people who have beat the game, was that a bad choice for a first run or is it perfectly doable not knowing anything?

>predicts covid/social distancing
>the game
>we lost

I just started too. 14 hours in now.

It's really good, love it. The movement and gameplay is rewarding to learn. Beautiful world, passive at 3440x1440. The story is too weird to classify, in a good way
The endless mission complete menus and the combat are not great but I can live with it.

Thee first part of the game can feel a bit slow and cumbersome, but stick with it. You'll appreciate the tools and vehicles you get later more.

It'll be tough in the early going. Remember you can pee on the BTs that are pulling you under to get away from them.

you will never be drink a limited edition ginger ale monster while talking to a cringe-y fag on playstation communities ever again, i miss 2019

>The endless mission complete menus
They seem like a lot of gobbledygook at first, but once you become more acclimated to what everything means you'll realize they're really intuitive and can very quickly focus on what's important and duck out of them.

pro tip 5 star all building/npc gives you the resources needed to build roads

Enjoy, user!
DS is one of my absolute favorite games of the past few years.

No, it's a 100% full video game.
It has more in common with classic Resident Evil and Zelda: BotW than any other open world game. It's technically a Japanese STALKER.

>I started on Hard, to the people who have beat the game, was that a bad choice
No. I did the very same, and the game was quite easy through and through, and got easier towards the end when you got more gadgets and buildings at your disposal.
Which is why I'm looking forward to my Very Hard replay on PC one of these days.

If you're playing at 1440p, of course jaggies won't be a problem.
That being said, playing at 1080p (or 1200p in my case) and 60fps, the DITHERING is absolutely unbearable at times. That 1-bit alpha meme caused by Deferred rendering is just so annoying.

Attached: 1623366104203.jpg (2560x1440, 653.34K)

CAN I PIRATE IT?
CAN I USE CHEAT ENGINE?