Sorry but Skyrim maybe a shit game like Any Forums likes to claim but it several times better than pic related

sorry but Skyrim maybe a shit game like Any Forums likes to claim but it several times better than pic related
sure it has some pretty combat animations and some unique features but in terms of player freedom, armor design, utilities, rewards,inventory managment and story it fails to deliver
don't see why it should get a continuation

Attached: dragons borema.jpg (1920x1080, 285.42K)

Have you tried fighting a dragon yet in either game?

Attached: 1393542114835.png (779x1169, 1020.89K)

I've only encountered dragon once while on my way to goblin fortress siege and hen I was the hp bar I immediately legged it

>but it several times better than pic related
nope

ok sorry maybe several was too small of a comparison maybe a dozen sounds better?

No one can make Bethesda games besides Bethesda (or at least without Bethesda's engine and assets)
Skyrim and Fallout 4 are bad and yet you don't have any other game that gives you a similar feeling

DD is better because it has fundamentally better gameplay. Even the story is better.

I feel like playing it again, bros...

>DD is better because it has fundamentally better gameplay. Even the story is better.
gameplay is not better stop kidding yourself
story is crap I stopped paying attention to it once everybody was in awe of how much of a chosen by gods I am, fucking stupid. In Skyrim even thought you're dragonborn some find it amazing and then they don't give a fuck about it and treat you like a regular person not some prodigy

>In Skyrim even thought you're dragonborn some find it amazing and then they don't give a fuck about it and treat you like a regular person not some prodigy
Probably because Skyrim is a shit game that barely takes your character into account for the sake of being free to do whatever you want, while DD wants you to follow its story to its conclusion and its increasing difficulty and opening up of new areas is build around it.
It's almost like they are two different games.

> while DD wants you to follow its story to its conclusion and its increasing difficulty and opening up of new areas is build around it.
this is shit design player should be able to do what he wants and not follow some shitty story unless the story opens or gives something vital to the player
>It's almost like they are two different games.
they are build on the same premise even the plot is somewhat similar yet skyrim's story is richer and has a lot more mysteries than dragons dogshit and keeps the player glued in on the game. DD has some shitty anime premise for dumbfuck weebs who never read an interesting story in their lives

It has different kind of gameplay systems but it's not fundamentally better. Both combat systems are simple, both have the option to pause the game and heal yourself to full, both have obnoxious mechanics, bugs and animations. Skyrim has a vas but shallow quest system that pads the game, DD has a vast but shallow pawn system that pads the game. I still lean to DD being a better game if we take both of them vanilla but Skyrim also has mods that can directly affect gameplay, up to custom zones and quests.

you type like a child

>this is shit design player should be able to do what he wants
How the fuck do you deal with stoy focused games? Something Dragon's Dogma is. It's not build around wasting hundreds of hours doing generated sidequests in the open world. It's simply a different game.
I'm sorry if someone tricked you into thinking it will be another Skyrim game, which it never was. But thinking that every game should be a meaningless grind in an open world is cancerous and has affected way too many games.

Looks like a ps2 game

>But thinking that every game should be a meaningless grind in an open world is cancerous and has affected way too many games.
this is DD you're talking about because it definitely feels that way when I played it

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT ARE THE WORST RPG GAMES EVER MADE.

IS IT SKYRIM?
OR ALL THESE FPS NU-FALLOUTS?
OR ALL LARIAN GAMES?

Attached: 123072936_10217431976022409_806056127312446270_n.jpg (640x348, 25.64K)

'Tis weak to ice and fire both

Skyrim has no Sovl

cringe thread

I just hated the main city. Seemed so empty and ps2 era.

DD doesn't have any soul either feels like I am playing with paper that is not possible to bend or cut
skyrim feels like hot butter that you're able to smear on the walls, go to sleep and wake up telling everybody you had a greasy night

The funny ye olde speak alone gives it more sovl than Skyrim will ever have

no it doesn't, the gay tryhard accents were horrible and not even important to the story