What the fuck is this problem?

What the fuck is this problem?

Attached: 1d6ftdn5u2g01.png (766x431, 330.5K)

he's an angry guy

The edge gene

The “devil gene” was the most retarded shit introduced in Tekken 3. In Tekken 2, Devil just represented Kazuya’s tragic fall to evil, becoming the same exact monster he hated all his life, Hitachi, his father. The whole angel/devil personifications were literally just visual representations of a mad on the edge of redemption or damnation. But then Tekken 3 was like,”lol nope! it’s just monster super sayian powers you inherit! hurr durr”

Fuck Tekken 3

>Kyofu wo oshietearou
>Fear the wrath of God
More like what the fuck was the translator's problem

>In Tekken 2, Devil just represented Kazuya’s tragic fall to evil, becoming the same exact monster he hated all his life, Hitachi, his father. The whole angel/devil personifications were literally just visual representations of a mad on the edge of redemption or damnation
Citations?

What does it mean?

Yeah how dare he make it sound better

In Japanese, what he literally says is
>I'll teach (oshietearou) you fear (kyofu)
No wrath or God to be heard.

>The “devil gene” was the most retarded shit introduced in Tekken 3.
Non-zoomer here. First user is a retard.
>the devil gene was introduced in 4, not 3
>In 1 and 2, Devil was a demon-thing that bonded with Kazuya's soul in the backstory of 1, not a "representation" of anything
>In 3, Devil left Kazuya (who was supposedly killed in 2) and bonded with Jin
>In 4, the devil gene was introduced in a retarded attempt to make the series more "sciencey", and it didn't work at all

So it's just Midichlorians for iron fists. Fair enough.

I wish there was a more 3d games like Tekken 4 and VF 3, DoA sucks ass.

> However, despite this, Kazuya is not strong enough to overpower Heihachi because of the internal conflict within him, between his evil side - represented by Devil within him - and his good side - represented by an unknown entity called Angel, which was brought forth after his meeting with Jun.
It’s from Wikipedia but I think I remember reading it from the game manual as a kid. It’s a visual theme that’s been around for ages and I think the devil in particular is called, “the imp perverse” which is attributed to intrusive thoughts. Have you seriously never heard or seen this trope?

Attached: 00E2299C-15E8-4FAC-8B60-153AABF54BA4.gif (850x479, 453.43K)

Yep, midichlorians

He was an unlockable character in 2, so he didn't have a manual entry in that game.

Devil wasn’t even in 1, dumbass

> Character Profile
>On Kazuya's shoulders rests the fate from a distant past.
Its history has been built many times over, again and again with each reincarnation. Unbeknownst to Kazuya, something with mysterious intentions watches over him.

>Devil's appearance may be the embodiment of the mysterious intentions watching over Kazuya's fate

It’s in the character profiles for 2

Devil does have his own character profile

My favorite character Hitachi!!!!!!!

Attached: 1634873134382.gif (200x133, 799.55K)

He was....

Attached: Devilkazuya.jpg (500x599, 34.37K)

STAAA PRACHINAAAA!!!

>Hitachi, his father.
man, you sure know a lot about tekken.