Female streamers are the most watched on twi

>female streamers are the most watched on twi...

Attached: XYDWgSq.jpg (1024x576, 104.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dotesports.com/streaming/news/full-list-of-all-twitch-payouts-twitch-leaks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The average female streamer earns more than the average male streamer.

Women make 70% of the income men do. WTF are you talking about, retard?

>Pretty women with 0 skills are less entertaining to watch.
Sigh...

I don't know the users but I'm sure your statement is wrong.
dotesports.com/streaming/news/full-list-of-all-twitch-payouts-twitch-leaks

Attached: 10553998394.png (500x443, 466.49K)

no they don't you fucking retard

no one has claimed that
but it's much easier for women to be successful on twitch
women make about 10 times more money for the same amount of viewers as a male streamer
and it's much easier to get a viewer base as a female streamer

>xQc mogs all of them

Attached: 1643688586096.jpg (1378x1026, 130.92K)

I'm kind of surprised I've only heard of 3 of them.
I still don't understand why people watch streams instead of youtube where they edit the boring bits out.

>facebook gaming
kek

they simply cant compete with insanity

Yes they do. All they need to do is exist in front of a camera and the simps will throw their money at them. For every 1 male top streamer there is like a million male streamers who get jack shit for views, while every female easily gets at least a sizeable audience simply for being female. Just like irl.

i still don't understand how people can find GTA V RP entertaining

no, nobody ever said that. but female streamers have an easier head start which is crucial to getting out of that sub-100 viewers pit and into the discoverability range. if you're a reasonably attractive girl that shows a little bit of skin you're having a 100 viewer audience in the first month.

I watch old streams at work like Kitboga. I don’t have to actually pay attention to it, it’s like talk radio but for Millennials and younger. It’s just a very passive thing to listen to

Easy for thots to get a few thousand simps, but to pull tenthousands, they require something none of them possess. [s]soul[/s]

How the fuck can it no be true?
Think about it for a second.
There's like 100 guys for every 1 female streamer, there might only be 30 woman in the top 100 streamers, but, there's way less of them overall, so, the average is higher.
And that's only going by official figures, and doesn't include the massive increase in donations women get compared to men.

I bet its mostly "urban" tweens watching this shit on their cheap prepaid androids

Why do people even watch xqc

>bunch of ESL cretins
>zoomers are like "yup, this the good shit"

Surprised Summit is on there. Talk about a charisma vacuum.

I assume they are brazilian children or retards because he appeals to their low IQ