Why does torturing NPCs in video games turn me on

Why does torturing NPCs in video games turn me on

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 43.25K)

i thought I was the only one lmao. I had this with mutilate a doll 2 and 3. I dunno why it's like that though

maybe you're a psycho

because you're either a retarded edgy 16 year old or you're not all there in the head and should see a psychiatrist.

I'm not joking to be edgy or a psychopath, I'm capable of feeling compassion and sympathy and wouldn't hurt someone irl unless they really pissed me off

then you should probably still see a therapist or psychiatrist, because finding any form of torture arousing is unusual.

This game sucks.
The people are way too static and completely unreactive. They're just stand around like target dummies as they bleed to death and get shot.

I have the same thing, i think its fairly normal, normies are just pussified. I have been to a psychologists before, didnt mention this but there is nothing wrong with me, you you dont have violent urges you are likely a low t sissy

>didnt mention this but there is nothing wrong with me
kek

>I have been to a psychologists before, didnt mention this but there is nothing wrong with me

Attached: yr0ldga53wm51.jpg (699x700, 42.99K)

>Go to a psychologist
>Openly talk about how you get turned on by killing NPCs in video games.
Being open about it and just spilling it to some random person would be more of a red flag than the topic itself.
Understanding that it's not something you feel is dangerous and having a sense of self-preservation to not randomly bring it up to somebody when you don't believe it to be dangerous is a pretty clear sign that somebody isn't a psychopath.

because you're lettiing steam out your system user, just like some people relax with doing killstreaks on GTA

Attached: c=.gif (128x128, 9.58K)

>going to a psychologist
I lose respect for anyone that has done this

They react a bit when you harm them if you force them to walk/cower/stand etc. but yeah it could be much better

based

Go jack off to guro and be done with it

you're a sadist op

I play this all the time. I am married with kids, house, dog, car, the whole package.

Sometime life just goes to shit and Harmlessly torturing NPCs takes the edge off.

Attached: 1643567328531.gif (320x300, 397.33K)

bit of a difference between letting off steam and getting aroused to it tbf

because there are no consequences to it, also the NPC's in people playground aren't human. they're just mannequins that happen to be made out of flesh. also i didn't read your post correctly, if you're getting a stiffy from this shit it means you're genuinely sick and need to be put away from the general society.

Attached: 20211127201822_1.jpg (3840x2160, 421.42K)

When I was a teenager playing Hitman: Contracts I would load up the level Traditions of the Trade. It's the one in a hotel with the ghost in one of the bedrooms. Anyway I would get the SPAS-12 hidden in the flower box and methodically execute everyone in the level, guards and innocent hotel guests.
And yes, it gave me a funny feeling in my special place

Attached: anyquestions.jpg (300x240, 14.94K)