Prove you're not a broken WoW buck maze rat

Post in all the ways this "game" is fucking shit

Attached: SW.png (394x294, 161.63K)

i have, time and time again. i just don't care anymore, and neither should anyone else. this company is beyond redemption.

After they literally raped women and defended Ch*na I couldnt support them anymore

still the best pvp and pvemmorpg on the market

Can't tame and impregnate fem nelf npc as an Orc.

Tell me you haven't played gw2 pvp without telling my you haven't played gw2 pvp

cuck game for cuck playerbase

Attached: 1627569464606.png (1242x1229, 1002.45K)

Not him but I have. GW2 is #2.

For me, it'd be GW1 still, if enough people played it to get more consistent queues.

I haven't tried it yet, afraid to pay so much for it if no one is playing it.

Whats your number one then? From most mmo's I've played gw2 was always leagues better for pvp.

its not fun

WoW BGs are more fun for me overall but only slightly.

classes are barely fun or engaging to play, aside from UNGABUNGA like warrior or DH.
that, and the armor design is just getting worse and worse, why the fuck did they have to get rid of class sets, also?
Shadowlands is abysmal.
But, as a WoW drone, i'm gonna end up getting the next expansion. maybe.

i don't give a shit about what happens behind the company's closed doors
just make good fucking games

I don’t even care about WoW enough to complain about it anymore.

>still the best pvp and pve
take out the raids and what are you realistically left with?
aging systems that are locked behind arbitrary time gates who's only purpose is to link back to raiding.
everything else in the game is either forgotten about but kept in the game like Pet Battles which has left since fucking 2011.
and due to the developers high focus on you being at the current endgame much of the older content has become a ghost town which has already happened with Vanilla/TBC Classic.
it also doesn't help that they lean heavily towards constantly implementing systems that boost a players power only to then decide to remove them prior to the next endgame almost like they are afraid of improving upon the systems at endgame or something.

I'm just so fucking tired of hearing people say "WoW is the best" when in reality it's just a boring dogshit mmo that is relying on the work of fuckers that haven't worked for the company in over 10 years that honestly the company have become just like this fucker in Theramore... kinda sad really

Attached: file.jpg (1469x766, 1.66M)

Got some pics

Attached: 74966853.png (508x749, 533K)

Literal tranny characters

Attached: 1614248347830.jpg (640x657, 152.2K)

i don't know the ways in which it is broken anymore because i haven't played it for over a decade

They cancelled princess Diana by the way

Attached: 1633129367174.png (471x56, 8K)

Based Twogenders the hero we deserve

>timegating
>ingame shop
>tokens
>pay to boost to max level
>LFR/LFD
>homogenized classes
>leveling and gear progression is just a huge fucking mess below lvl 60
>plot makes less and less sense
>new players starting without any prior knowledge will be completely lost going through cataclysm zones, followed by outland and northrend and cataclysm again but this is just a minor example
>shitty linear raids and dungeons
>boring loot that now automatically changes stats depending on your talent
>everything locked behind your specialization, you can't mix and match like before because blizzard wants you to play the game they want it to be played
>quest helper that i believe can't be disabled
>faction imbalance, dead servers, cross realm bullshit, phasing, and sharding
>dungeons and other features pve/pvp designed for esports and competitive guilds
>raid difficulties are a mess
>your gear progression gets wiped every patch thanks to bullshit catch up mechanics

>"here's your writers, bro"

Attached: 1621168843128.png (1488x3488, 2.49M)

No examples from Golden?