Is anyone else too scared to play multiplayer games because they dislike conflict...

Is anyone else too scared to play multiplayer games because they dislike conflict? In the past 5 years I've exclusively played singleplayer games a as a result

Attached: cat.jpg (1200x1200, 147.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_defeat?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why not play coop games?

You're not just a retard but also a pussy.

avoidant faggot lol

I play souls games in the pussy blue covenant so if any assholes try to invade me, it automatically summons a couple of niggers to come gank the asshole while I hide and laugh.

No cause I'm not a pathetic loser.

I don't play multiplayer because I play vidya to unwind, not deal with even more angry faggots.

>dislike conflict
No, I fucking love it. But I don't play multiplayer because I know I'll get my money stolen if I call someone a nigger.

Attached: patrick-patrick-star.gif (498x280, 3.05M)

OP I have some bad news for you: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_defeat?wprov=sfla1

lolwut

im an anxious timid loser and i got banned from league 15 times for calling people retards and constantly arguing in chat,if you're too anxious online you'll never get over it mate8y

I don't chat on mic and mute anyone that seems annoying. Haven't run into problems so far.

stob being a faggot

I have spent so much time playing TF2 that I can no longer force myself to enjoy any other kind of multiplayer game

Why should I play multiplayer games where people will shout at me and be rude when I can play singleplayer instead?

Attached: 1641717579053.png (640x512, 209.42K)

I play mp fighting games and consider each player just a more advanced form of AI
I dont engage with the community so theres no conflict

single player is fucking boring, i live for the adrenaline of competitive games where i get to humiliate kids for being inferior

*hugs you*

That used to be me yeah

Attached: 4iayo4.jpg (500x503, 45.6K)

because seeing people sperg out over vidya will never not be funny

post dick?
haha
(asking for a frined)

I'm like that.
But I don't avoid multiplayer altogether, just competitive games.

Co-op is fine. Borderland 2 was my last co-op experience.
There aren't that many interesting co-op games out there.

I don't like playing multiplayer with random people when I have to talk to them. I only want to talk to others through caveman grunts and emoticons.

Attached: BrIlG3lCMAAr82E.png (496x328, 140.89K)

>Is anyone else too scared to play multiplayer games
Kys you fucking s.o.y.boy Faggot

Attached: ggottssdfgt.jpg (245x245, 38.25K)

We can't all be psychopath incels.

No, I create problems and shitpost constantly
I get throw out of guilds all the time
Watching others seethe entertains me

Attached: 1640961839045.jpg (846x571, 165.27K)

>shitter detected

I don't play competitive games because I'm scared I'll suck

sorry, I have phimosis

How many minutes do you imagine them seething in your fantasy world?

Had that as a kid. Do daily stretching exercises and it'll sort itself out.

it's called a healthy competitive attitude,if beating players wasn't fun sports wouldn't exist you tranny

Sportsball is shit and only soulless alcoholics that beat their wife and kids watch that shit.

not just conflict, I just suck so it's not fun

If you are getting flamed you have to examine the flamers viewpoint. Self reflect for a moment, and defend yourself back if you get called names. Tell them to eat shit and stand up for yourself, it is the only way you will get any respect. That is unless you are really a retard and in the wrong in that case kill yourself.

Attached: vanquish.gif (499x375, 1.79M)

I once made an admin on a minecraft anarchy server so mad he got removed from the staff for trying to ban me after entering his private world.
I want to go back.

Attached: 1633963541011.jpg (693x448, 76.6K)

>play multiplayer game
>disable voicechat
>get to enjoy game without screeching 9-year-olds or seething NEETs
Is good

Attached: club heavy.gif (480x454, 3.91M)

Fixed mine when I was 18. Just google stretching exercises. Took me about 2 or 3 months. Be patient, be gentle, be slow. Discomfort is good, pain in bad.
Good luck.

Can i get a summary? This has to do with placing animals and having them fight each other?