I don't get it

I don't get it

Attached: 1642822036222.png (1533x1080, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuF-k3gb0AA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the town made him stupid

mass hallucination, the lake is polluted

Bad writing. The plot only works with fucktons of convenient amnesia and repression

>James' toxic masculinity has the sexualized idealized version or Mary trapped in a prison for him to look but never fully embrace
it's simple stuff really, you just never saw it because you can't stop thinking with your dick

Kek, really wanna bring this argument up again? Are you sure you wanna do this? Feel like losing today?

Attached: 1635311152295.png (1415x351, 86.53K)

I'm the SH lore master. What is it that you don't get? Ask and I will explain.

Attached: IMG_2290.jpg (640x480, 49.68K)

>he repressed his memory within a couple of months
It was the town.

No it wasn't. It's not a couple of months it's a couple of hours you dimwit. Literally hours after he snapped. Lmao have any of people that post in SH threads actually played the games themselves?

It's been years, the game's one for Youtube, not repeat plays. But that still supports my case, not the other user.

Its been years from what? What are you talking about?
No it's not the town that caused his amnesia or mental illness and no it's not been years since he killed Marry but a couple of hours.

>Its been years from what?
Since I played the game.

Fag

he just didnt give a shit lol

I see. So you are just a moron baiting for attention. Are you in London?

Retard. The town created hallucinations, and exaggerated paranoia and doubt in everyone else. There's no way the town didn't amplify James' attempt at hiding from his guilt by repressing his memory, even creating fake documents

Wow. Amazingly you are wrong. I retract from calling you dumb, you just developed some misconceptions. Hallucinations? You mean the otherworld? That's not it mate.
>exaggerated paranoia and doubt in everyone else
Town didn't make these people mentally ill. It spiritual power drawn them to it. In a mysterious unexplained way or it was never explained really cause it doesn't matter. It's not about the town. Sorta like a place of gathering for Angela killed her father, Eddie killed football coach and James killed Marry. . There is a difference between delusion and hallucinations. Town didn't create the fake documents lmao. Town isn't some evil mystical deity or a therapist. The letter is there but the contents of it is a delusion of a mentally ill person who just snapped. Town didn't amplify James attempt to repress, it just materialized his guilt and the desire to be punished, forcing him to face what he has done. But it's not Town that is forcing James, his subconscious does. Town is just making it happen with its spiritual power.

I don't know why I even bother when you admit you haven't played the game properly and recently. This is not some obscure trivia you know. Its easily graspable from the game itself and easily verifiable through the original creators and people that played these games to death.

user, another user here
is there anything that proves what you say?
I'm afraid it has been... 9 years since I played this game.

I Have No Wife and I Must Cum

>is there anything that proves what you say?
It's in the game itself man. You can read of it from wiki if you need a source. I suggest playing it again cause it really is that deep. Through dialog with Laura you find out that she got a letter from Marry literally that day or 3 days ago or something. That's why she is in SH. Lauras letter IS real. His is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZuF-k3gb0AA

But user, Laura is not real. %%:D%%

this board made you stupid

0/10

why did a random kid James never met know Mary again?