Prove you're not an XIV cultist

Post your critiques of this game

Attached: 1643266111041.jpg (1200x955, 240.14K)

There's not enough ass in it.

Attached: ass.png (1920x1080, 3.46M)

It's not an MMO.

does a bot make these threads?

Never played it I only play Fallout 76 the greatest MMO.

Literally every game or even gaming community has incidents of groomers or cp trading, it has nothing to do with final fantasy, this is a fucking stupid meme from some fuckwit who doesn't understand the communities involved or even what the word means, fuck off. If the staff here ever did their goddamned job maybe we wouldn't see this reposted non goddamned stop.

spot the kid diddler tranny

The GCD is fucking so slow.
I know nobody cares because most people playing this game don't really play video games outside of XIV but goddamn, it's not gonna kill anyone if the game was .5 seconds faster or some shit.

They do this everything this meme is posted. They always defend pedos

Hopefully it's not somebody doing it manually. That'd mean they're even more fucked in the head.

This, this, this. A quick look at any pro-WoW subreddit will show that disliking XIV is highly correlated with severe mental illness.

>Tell me you play malera without telling me you play malera

You do realize you're supposed to be press your other buttons during the GCD, right? You're not a single weaving shitter, right?

>Fuckloads of crafting recipes for furniture
>It's impossible to get your own house

Someone is allowed to like something you don't like without being a "cultist" or some other insult. Your inability to accept that other people can have different opinions than you without being brainwashed might be evidence that you have autism.

Attached: autism.png (670x748, 563.32K)

It takes me so long to post a thread or a comment
Could you fucking imagine doing this many times?

So you're just gunna change it from "Prove you're not a wow cultist"? For what purpose?

It's just Pablo, he has some sort of infernal deal with the mods

Why are you so upset at some people not liking the thing you like, or not liking it in the same way or to the same degree that you do? It has to be 100% pure adoration for XIV? The world is a lot more interesting when people like different things.

When will the malera groomer meme end?
All groomers play catboys and male viera to groom lonely desperate women and brainwashed kids who think they are gay but aren't

>groomer
>groomer
>groomer
Who gives a shit? Is this website all just normalfags now?
MMOs are fucking retarded by the way.

I have already. Twice. I can clearly be critical of something I enjoy. Why do you keep making this thread?

Attached: Lagend if Zeldor.png (492x440, 150.82K)

>t. brainwashed cultist

Mods don't delete spam they like.

Why is it whenever the groomer meme is posted XIV fags start coming to the defense of grooming?

>Is this website all just normalfags now
>now
It was always just unaccomplished losers trying to act like they were something special and this was their super secret clubhouse. People don't want to admit that they're unemployable and unintelligent without there being some kind of trade off, so people here pretend like they're not normal or like they have something special about them. None of them do, they're just a human wasteland.