Pyre

Where were you when Supergiant Games saved the videogames?
And the game bombed?

Attached: sandraaaa.png (891x1188, 967.91K)

This is the best Supergiant game in my humble opinion.

Isn't it some woke shit where there's strong women or some bullshit like that?

You are woke bullshit user.

>And the game bombed
Even if it wasn't nearly as successful as their other games, I'm sure it sold enough to pay the bills.

If by strong women you mean a muscle girl who people want to fuck, then yes.

>Muscle girl
So some tranny looking bitch?

bro.... its just basketball...

If people wanted to fuck a girl from that game it would've sold more.

Im a fag who cant handle continuing the story and losing, while a novel concept I think most people are fags like me so that may have been a point against it.
Consider that she's been living in what is considered Hell-lite for like 15 years and her appearance has changed to the demonic.

Attached: Jodi_sprite.png (250x436, 124.87K)

Looks like a dude.

I haven't played it yet b/c it hasn't come to Switch. I would play on PC but I dunno if it's a dedicated sit and play game.

>Villain is the most evil villain ever who wanted the kingdom for himself and wasted no efforts trying to kill the former king
>Dies forgiven because his actions led to a better course for history
>Girl that's been groomed into being an assasin since childhood just doing her job and not accpeting failure
>She and her comrades are cursed to live for eternity inside a magic ball
Kinda fucked up morals if you ask me
and you look like a fag, but there's also a big tittied bird girl if that's more your speed.

Attached: Pamitha_sprite.png (700x1560, 488.55K)

I think honestly the issue with Pyre was the standard difficulty was too easy - when you actually play on True Nightwing, where you can't just restart rite and have to play on hard with titan stars, it becomes a different game entirely and you are actually forced to use its mechanics to their fullest. Shame.

Sandra's fate always rubbed me wrong, but from the Epilogue I assume/hope she finally got out of crystal.

>She and her comrades are cursed to live for eternity inside a magic ball
Well, I went with reader staying behind and living with his crystal waifu, so for some time it's all good

How are these niggas so good at making games? Literal 4/4 perfect track record. I don't love Bastion, but it was their first effort and its very good for what it is. Transistor is 10/10. Pyre is 10/10. Hades is 10/10.

IIRC they deliberately went for an experimental game because Transistor was successful so I think that was expected to some degree

Holy shit touch grass

Shame about the wokeness.

>Pyre is so great!
>Except for the game part
anyone who claims they did anything other than tolerate pyre's gameplay is fucking lying
I'm absolutely certain the reason Hades exists is because Pyre flopped and Supergiant realized they had to actually make a game that was fun to play rather than doing what they've been doing for 3 games which was having shallow undercooked gameplay as a vehicle for all the artsy shit (as good as it is)

Attached: GetOverHere.gif (350x263, 1.78M)

It was definitely undercooked but I had fun

I wasn't a fan at first playthrough on normal, but on True Nightwing difficulty with Titan Stars I had an absolute blast.