Crash Bandicoot

Just started this game, what am I in for?

Attached: 1639876068356.jpg (725x1024, 336.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m_-0h-ZAbc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

unfinished masterpiece

mega unfinished but could have been the best game in the series

One of, if not "the" best crash game

Really enjoyed this game as a kid but I enjoyed all kinds of weird shit back then, no idea if it's actually good or not. I remember it having a very odd atmosphere though, maybe I should replay it.

I played it when I was like 12, it was fun

trash that hipsters and idiots claim "c-could have been the best!!"

something too flawed to be a flawed masterpiece, but the spark is there, all the pieces are there, its just not all put together yet, and its sad knowing what could have been.

>inverted camera
I don't like it already

Attached: 1638111561041.png (1920x1080, 2.65M)

You can fix that yellow line by changing the skipdraw range to 3

Attached: file.png (432x242, 13.32K)

hey it worked thanks

Attached: 1627024099751.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

>that gamecube port that never released
youtu.be/m_-0h-ZAbc4

best crash since ps2 came out

HEY HEY HEY YOU
I'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 10 STINKING YEARS
BACK AND FORWARD, BACK AND FORWARD, BACK AND FORWARD, AND I'M SICK OF IT!

I WON'T BE DOING IT NOOH MOOAAH

a broken, unfinished and poorly designed mess made by and for masochists which just happens to be very soulful

A third of a video game

Wrath of Cortex is better. At least that team had some frigging experience. These guys were newbies who didn't know what they were doing

imagine getting so fucked over you have to cut an entire port as well as a fuck ton of content just to get the game out the door.

Vivendi Universal had patience. It was the team which was incompetent

>Wrath of Cortex is better
>abysmal loading screens
>too many vehicle levels
>"better"

Attached: 1549272625366.jpg (549x556, 26.98K)

they weren't incompetent, they only had 1 fucking year to develop the game.

a very janky crash game that overloads the comedy

I thought the polar bear was our homie

Attached: 1619449936964.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Some weird mainline game that doesn't really fir the series tonally. People here eat it up even though it's a blatantly unfinished rushed beta while shitting on WotC which actually was released in a finished state despite also being rushed like this game was. Also the 2D is really deviantart-tier, particularly Cortex.

Haven't played it since I was a kid. Regret that I never finished it. I was just before the final level but went back to get one of the gems in the slide level of the final world and couldn't get the gem and gave up. The OG Xbox I had stopped working the game copy wasn't legit so... not only was the progress lost but the disc wasn't usable on the 360.

Lol no

Based
>abysmal loading screens
Lol, Snoy detected. Xchads got the version with loading times that last no more than 5 seconds.

>too many vehicle levels
Same with Crash 3 yet many praise it to high hell when Crash 2 is the superior game

>Xchads got the version with loading times that last no more than 5 seconds
Well, the Xbox was the better console, no surprise. I just played it once on a friends' ps2 and never touched it again.
>Crash 2 is the superior game
The only right opinion, I agree.