Why isnt this game fucking failing Any Forums? you guys said it would tank. god fucking dammit

why isnt this game fucking failing Any Forums? you guys said it would tank. god fucking dammit

Attached: pinkachu.jpg (271x377, 52.87K)

We go through the same shit every release, dude. Of course it sold, Pokemon sells. At the end of the day the people criticizing Pokemon are a drop in the bucket

Attached: 1640875717236.png (640x360, 240.04K)

because it's fun

10 year olds.

I banked my whole life on this game failing and now I'm depressed

Attached: 1560912943039.jpg (1083x822, 66.58K)

Because Pokémon fans are mindless consoomers, shockingly enough

It's actually a fun game. Maybe try playing it instead of seething with other chuds.

t. Had no expectations and was ready to shit on it

It doesn't matter how good or bad the game is, people will still buy it because Pokemon.

its better than botw. I am having lots of fun with it. maybe you should stop bitching about muh gwafix and focus on the gameplay
ps: botw also looks like trash graphically :)

the real answer is "because it's pokémon", but
is right too

Good

>Pokemon
>Tank
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1627352808936.png (244x244, 105.24K)

Yeah but this game didn't deserve to succeed. Can't we still make it flop some how?

Just TORtanic something else.

everyone knew the pokemon shitters would eat it up, no matter how bad the series gets they will still pay gamefreak to fuck them in the ass. I do wonder how much bullshit GF can get away with before even the super fans begin to hate the series. Maybe they'll shit out something as bad as little town hero again but as a mainline pokemon game and show everyone just how big a hack team they are

Attached: 1635807014424.png (1266x688, 504.65K)

First pokemon game I've kinda enjoyed since omega ruby. Although it helps I didn't pay for it and got the superior version.

>deserved to flop because graphics bad
It deserved to succeed if only to encourage Gamefreak to innovate instead of rehashing the same game since 1996.

I pirated and gave it a 0 on metacritic

because it has "Pokémon" in the title

Pokechads won again

At least I'm seeing many posts and reviews that aren't stellar. It's still getting 7s and 8s, but not 9s and 10s. It's something.