The King of Fighters XV - DLC Teams

youtube.com/watch?v=QlyzD75j0JM
>The leaks were right
>Team 3 comes out in the summer
>Team 4 comes out in the autumn
>I want B. Jenet to bash me with her shoe

Who are you using Any Forums?

Attached: FK6rSn.jpg (1920x1080, 741.68K)

>SNK forced to show their hand early because of leakfags
that sucks

It wouldn't have been all that exciting even if it was a surprise. 4 of these character were already in the previous game and the other 2 are characters i didn't even play in the game they came from. I wanted more boss characters or characters from other SNK franchises that aren't connected with KOF.

Considering Garou team is slated for march, I think they would have been announced this month leak or not.

>the other 2 are characters i didn't even play in the game they came from
Garou is one of SNK's best ever fighters. Very cool to see others besides Rock get in.

I like Garou but I don't care about THOSE characters. I like Greg, Kim Dong (who would have been a good replacement for Kim), and Marco the Butt. The ones they've added does nothing for me.

Yamazaki is really channeling NTR energy.

I'm a bit surprised Marco didn't get in, but I guess they didn't feel like coming up with a reason why he would be going against his master.
B. Jenet has been requested a lot, while the third member could be anybody, I just can't see how they would include anyone over her.

Are we gonna get coomer DLC?

Attached: 1643706451822.jpg (4029x3047, 1.05M)

>coomer DLC
What do you think B. Jenet is?

Ryo chads rise up. Our boy is powerful as fuck.

Attached: SNK canon power.png (1470x764, 26.74K)

bring Marco back to fighting games

Attached: marco-ngbc-heavymachinegun.gif (200x128, 23.93K)

KOFXV won't be saved if it doesn't

Should I just give up hope at this point?

Attached: 4848745353.jpg (1100x1020, 184.25K)

Yes

Never ever, honey

Yes they're fucking jokes and suck on top of that.

Yeah, obviously. They're jobbers who were playable in only two games. Two games where people didn't even play them.

redpilled beyond belief.

They got a few releases in KoF All Stars didn't they? Someone seems to think they have some sort of niche appeal. They were in that animated KoF series too if only to job for a few fights.

It makes sense to reveal them early. It was either that or let dataminers post the models online day -3 of official launch.

>or let dataminers post the models online day -3
which would tell us that they were disc locked content
which would be funny if that was the case

>They got a few releases in KoF All Stars didn't they? Someone seems to think they have some sort of niche appeal. They were in that animated KoF series too if only to job for a few fights.
Let's not sugar coat it. EVERYONE has been added to All Stars. Even alternate versions of already existing characters are in there.

>stereotypical American meat head
>Scary black thug trope
>Basketball American caricature
Keep this racist shit out of KOF. This ain't street fighter. This is a series for based coomers and waifu enthusiast!

Attached: 4055b0793f9de9881114abd618999c78.png (500x800, 402.63K)

>>Scary black thug trope
>>Basketball American caricature
What's the difference.

I mean they're probably not 100% done but at the very least team Garou is on-disc for sure and playable in some capacity. You don't make a DLC character (let alone three of them), in one month. It's like how Goldlewis was intended for Strive's launch roster but got pushed back for DLC at the last minute.

The finally added Xanadu, Freeman, Shen and Maximum Impact characters to All Stars?