Since when did LoL become more popular than Dota 2?

Since when did LoL become more popular than Dota 2?

Attached: 1 (3).jpg (1280x1969, 330.18K)

Attached: dota.png (1593x752, 788.45K)

sorry wrong date

Attached: dota.png (645x167, 17.56K)

What happened to Dota 2 in this update?

Source 1 to Source 2, broke a bunch of shit that is still broke IIRC. Added custom games
Deliberately designed to be so.
>spammy gameplay
>less punishing game
>for a very long time has had roles and you queue for said role instead of a "who is doing what": when you queue a Dota match
>stuff to grind for with the freemium currency while Dota is all heroes free but you get nothing for account level anymore and all the cool shit is in the battlepass

Today, it's more popular than Steam

Attached: LoL vs steam.png (746x468, 543.11K)

Attached: stop shilling.png (1133x1003, 217.75K)

Why are Koreans so into NTR and niggers?

MUA is a shit metric though, what is an active user for one service might not fit the description for another. If I say if you login, your active but another game says "you must play 30m to be counted as active for our statistics" then it just falls apart. Valve's straight up concurrent numbers anyone can look up is both a positive, but I wouldn't be surprised if many companies hate that it exists and people can see a game slowly die

korea is a feminist and cuck hellhole user

because they are the only americanise asians

Hey, I recognize that artist.

Attached: 16.jpg (1280x1969, 300.23K)

I have thousands of hours in dota 2 (dropped it years ago), thousands more in watch time, thousands more in wc3
Got into League recently because some friends watched Arcane, the game makes no fucking sense, you get blown up in two seconds, and the lack of basic stuff like tower aggro switch and proper tp scrolls feels awfully limiting

south korea must be the country with the strongest feminist presence in asia, you can tell what all that does to the average male, it destroys his mind, and in turn, he seeks for the most self destructive fetish to further the mental damage

Considering Riot has never been transparent with their player counts I guess when ever Riot decided it was.

when riot started pandering to chinks

This guy makes easy 15k per month instead of wagecucking at some restaurant or manufacturing factory. He's pretty well off compared to 90% of Any Forums.

Attached: Screenshot_20220121-012931_Adblock Browser.jpg (1080x1357, 135.71K)

What's going on in that picture?

Good for him, I just wish he didn't draw cuck shit.

hey man, if it pays well

Since forever. You lost DotArd

He gained more patreons btw.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-210949_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x1045, 84.63K)