Dragon's Dogma is a dead IP. We're not getting 2 any time soon

Dragon's Dogma is a dead IP. We're not getting 2 any time soon.

Attached: 1628708318305.png (574x287, 76.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tomqe/status/1476940965470683137?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

22/05/2022

What does this picture mean?

There was a Japanese site that let you browse and look at uploaded Dragon's Dogma Pawns and that site is now shutting down.
The actual Pawn system in the game will still be live for the foreseeable future though and OP is just baiting.

They're gearing up for DD2 by closing DD1 related services, including DDO which was shut down already.

The Pawn Community has been shut down (happened yesterday)

Attached: 4d4ab70668[1].png (693x342, 41.15K)

>They're gearing up for DD2 by closing DD1 related services, including DDO which was shut down already.
DDON was shut down in 2019 because COG (Capcom Online Games), which included Monster Hunter Frontier, was shut down.
What you're inferring is complete hearsay, and complete wishdom

>What you're inferring is complete hearsay, and complete wishdom
Can a man dream? Although I'll give you this, if we don't hear ANYTHING this year especially with it being Dragons Dogma's 10th anniversary then I'm giving up.

DDO revival soon brothers

Of course you can dream, just make sure others who are dreaming are informed of your dreaming, otherwise those who get caught up in their own hopefuls will feel tricked and betrayed, and even a fool doesn't deserve that

Fuck dragons dogma, give me a gotcha force 2

There's still a lot of work to do. I'm wondering where you will give up and I think... Bloodbane Isle is a fair assumption where most players will. If not then it will be getting filtered by Season 3, either because of the Epitaph or because of Armoured Enemies

Why the fuck are people doubting DD2 is happening when it got leaked in the Capcom leak

I'm surprised they didn't do it earlier. The game is dead long ago.

Read and Because I am certain that you think the game's pawn servers were shut down, when it was just a website. And you know what? RE.NET was shut down years ago too, and those games were still making use of them--they weren't "dead". Capcom are clearly unifying/downsizing their online services to cut down on costs.

>110 days until 10th anniversary
If they don't announce it on that day, or before it, then hope is well and truly dead.

Attached: mokou come on.jpg (355x369, 28.56K)

An official announcement on the day, even just a shitty logo on twitter, then a trailer at E3 would be great.

Have some goddamn faith
twitter.com/tomqe/status/1476940965470683137?s=21

Attached: itsuno.png (723x658, 715.64K)

user I don't think that anyone outside of niche vidya communities cares about DD. I've never met a person in my life that even knew about this game.

DD and DDO have sold 6 million units. It may not be a blockbuster, but it's not a number to scoff at either.

Shaking Nintenbro hands pinched out that post.

That's funny, I actually wrote Ninten-
- droid.
Any Forums confirmed for corporate shills.