But who exactly is it FOR?

But who exactly is it FOR?

Attached: Steam_Deck_coop.jpg (1400x1050, 153.5K)

Me

For me.

Attached: 1643716011798.jpg (1564x1147, 223.84K)

Attached: 1637957046990.webm (768x432, 2.73M)

I like these threads, keep people aware of Steam Deck

it's for assholes

tell us ALL about your GPD chinkbox, user

Not me.

Attached: notme.jpg (1280x819, 164.63K)

fucking kek. Still too portable.

You posted the exact same thread like 10 hours ago

You're seeing things, schitzo.

this kills the valvetranny

Attached: GPD.jpg (1742x661, 139.72K)

>Steamies on suicide watch right now

>exact same thread
>some of the exact same replies, instantly, as always
Whoever is making these threads is playing both sides. They are both pretending to hate the Deck, and pretending to love the idea of it.
I've not been too into this, but I've started to notice something. There is the saying that if you want the right answer on the internet you should post the wrong answer first, and then have someone correct you. People are more willing to engage with and be combative with bad/misinformation than they are with a simple question or topic otherwise. Someone posts a non controversial thread with no bait? Mostly ignored. Someone posts a thread and then artificially fills it with bad faith misinformation posts? People show up and argue against the bad faith posts, not because they're dedicated to defending the product, but because they're combating misinformation, arguing against someone who is obviously wrong, obviously lying. It always feels good to shout down a liar.

I think this is the new marketing strategy. If you want to promote a product you should defame it in easily refutable ways. Let other people organically defend your product, tacitly, because they are compelled first and foremost to argue with shitposters who spread misinformation. These people might not ever buy your product, but they are shaping the discourse around it by highlighting and defeating bad faith arguments against your product.

TL;DR: schitzoid ramblings

consoomers
it has no purpose

Me :)

>the steam deck is such a perfect product that asking who might want one is disinformation that sickens the human heart so much that we are compelled to argue against it
Ask me how I know you're a transgender Linux user, holy fuck

>Truth is now a marketing strategy

That isn't near as good as the SD.

The i7 1165/1195 are closer. Though it seems there are some tricks to the AMD design that will let the SD do things the intel systems can not. Like actual FSR. Otherwise the 1165/1195 are fairly close to tied to the SD and that 4800u is fairly far behind.

Black men

>1165/1195
I think they're all 1195 now.