Remember that time when sony made a game where your entire progress was tied to having your children become the cumrags...

Remember that time when sony made a game where your entire progress was tied to having your children become the cumrags of gods and you could let a duo of shotas run a train on your daughter to make a stronger offspring?

Attached: 1629708131996.jpg (1920x1080, 681.52K)

No, take your meds schizo

What part of that makes me a "schizo"? The game exists, even if you don't know of it.

Attached: 1634957897860.jpg (1920x1080, 689.68K)

I remember. And it was cool.

New Oreshika when?

The FUCK is this supposed to be?

>Vita
SOUL

I instantly knew this was a vita game. Why were there so many coomer games on the vita?

>localizators add brown skin tone
>one of the early gods is a deee god (which is brown)
>if you pick her your entire clan will be forever brown and you cant bleach it out

I member

Attached: 1643719797144.jpg (960x544, 125.51K)

It is one of the least "coomer" games out there. They basically all wear kimonos the entire time and show little to no skin.
Brown skin was in the game in japan, what sony added in the west was pitch black. Even worse they replaced the lightest skin color with it for whatever reason. They were probably too shit to really make any changes to the game without fucking it up so they had to replace existing shit without breaking it. A high earth / fire affinity makes it more likely to get darker skin tones. That said skin color is still chance based, you can literally safe scum it and reroll until your child stops being black.

That sounds kinda hot.

This game was hyped as fuck and got a big release in East Asia. HK and Taiwanese really liked it. In the west it has hidden gem status. Very unique and memorable game. Thinking about it makes me want to load up an emulator. Is there a working vita emulator?

>It is one of the least "coomer" games out there. They basically all wear kimonos the entire time and show little to no skin.
A game doesn't have to rely on barely clothed characters to cater to coomers. If it's made to appeal to a kink it is a coomer game.

Just like in real life

It was released for 20 bucks here in europe, was pretty nice of them. Sadly the only parts have been shut down by now. At least it lasted a few years unlike Gravity Rush 2.

The only "fetish" this game appeals to is watching numbers go up.

>The only "fetish" this game appeals to is watching numbers go up.
What is the core concept of the game user? You're being intentionally obtuse to avoid the point.

To lift the curse that has been put onto your family. Even the procedure of creating new offsprings is a ritual between god and man where a weasel dances until a baby magically appears.

Again, you're being intentionally obtuse to avoid the point. You explained the plot. Not the core concept of the game.

You're clearly set on being disingenuous so there's no point in continuing. Keep relying on fallacies.

I explained to you the "core aspect of the game". You watch numbers go up. You are stuck on a single point that you made up in your mind. Let me explain to you how the game works exactly, since you will just pretend that it's fetish bait and nothing else like the retard you are. You play as a clan, you are cursed so that your people live only 2 years and can't reproduce outside of getting blessed by gods. You then run through dungeons, killing demons to gather faith as a ressource that will allow you to get the blessing of higher tier gods. That will create new clan members with higher stats due to the influence of better gods, but they are still stuck with a 2 year lifespan. You will have to grind harder and harder to acquire more and more faith until you eventually become strong enough to beat the guy who put the curse on you. That is the entire concept of the game, there are obviously other gameplay mechanics to help you out like heirlooms, techniques that get passed down and festivals.

>more fallacies
>still dodging

At this point you have to either be sub 80 IQ or just pretending to be retarded. Sorry that I explained the entire game to you and you didn't get the answer you were looking for. You were hoping for "hurr you have sex with gods to make babies", but it's just not part of the game. Thanks for bumping the thread though.

Fucking retard.

tarred and feathered.
take him away, boys.