how is it better than 2?

R

I

WE

what lol. its easy.
spam arm blade for hunters, tanks and everything else
whip for helis
thats literally all you need.

but yeah prototype 2 gameplay wise is waaay better simply from the fact that tendrils are a thing.

P2's gameplay is better only if you're a drooling retard who needs an instant "I Win" button to enjoy games. For fuck's sake, the game has a button to instantly destroy vehicles. It's fucking braindead easy.

Yeah nah.
Also Muscle > Claws > everything else. P2 doesn't have muscle mode and is therefore shit.
P2 fucked with powers just like Crysis 2 fucked with suit modes in an attempt to streamline them and fucked it up.

The suit in crysis 2 is waaaaay better than in crysis 1

Gameplay is way better in 2 i agree, but the story, horrible mc and the lack of full armor suit really drags it down to the bottom

nobody plays these games for the difficulty.
you play them because they're... F U N.
but of course Any Forums shitters can't fathom the idea of playing vidya for fun.

hell the fuck no.
You don't even get the passive boni of going into specific modes.
In C1 Speed made you walk faster, reload faster, climb faster. In C2 Speed is the sprint key and can't be actively selected for buffs.
In C1 Strength removed weapon sway and let you throw shit farther/Jump higher and punch stupidly hard. In C2 its only activated by holding the jump button or throw button and can't be actively selected.

And how does gutting the moveset from the first game by removing most combos from the abilities and removing all the unarmed combos make the second game more fun? P2 is dumbed down garbage that is worse than its predecessor in every concievable way.

>In C1 Strength removed weapon sway and let you throw shit farther/Jump higher and punch stupidly hard. In C2 its only activated by holding the jump button or throw button and can't be actively selected.
Its also activated when you attack in melee, meaning that selecting it as a mode would be useless most of the time, guns in crysis 2 also have less sway than in cryisis 1
I dont know where this meme about crysis 1 being good came from, that game was just a mediocre tech demo, atleast crysis 2 felt like an actual game

In Crysis 1, speed also made you punch really fast so you could literally rush people and start acting like a boxer.

C1 was a great fucking game, i couldn't honestly name one bad thing about it.
The MP was absolutely great.
Every Campaign zone was a fun playground. literally 10/10.
Only contrarian hipsters shit on it because it got hyped by normies as the benchmark for hardware.

In 2 you play as a nigger tho.

Wow, just like in real life!

nah senpai, most of the stuff in the first game was useless garbage. why the fuck would you use anything else other than the arm blade and whip?
claws are slow garbage
hammerfists are weak trash
fists + armor suit is just a meme combo
i will admit a lot of stuff in prototype 2 also sucks but don't sit here and act like everythings perfect in the first game, because it isnt.

anyways, its subjective. you like what you like. i only think prototype 2 is better because of tendrils. im a sucker for stupid shit like that.