Which channel was it for you?

Which channel was it for you?

Attached: FB_IMG_1643714740479.jpg (741x736, 42.08K)

AVGN
That fat annoying twat whose name I can’t remember

>having an account

None because as much as I liked them I never grew a huge emotional attachment to them like most did for some reason

Attached: 1551980011826.jpg (470x419, 37.5K)

Game Grumps

angryjoe

It's called having enough emotional attachments in real life that you don't need to substitute it with fake one-sided digital ones

I don't have any attachment to youtubers since they are not my friends, if I find one video that pisses me off I just block that channel forever

There's a lot I wish I could just sub to for reference without having their shit flood my sub feed.

Funhaus

AVGN and cuckedicarus

avgn, since the last 2 years at least. I stopped watching anything except old videos.

i don't subscribe to channels

not vidya
kys inceleb worshiping faggot

donkey

The VIDEO GAMES channel

AVGN
Can't imagine why I liked it

Kripparian
Deathrune

RLM

i don't think i ever unsubscribed from anybody
i haven't watched either RLM or accursedfarms in a year because their latest videos were dogshit, but i'm sure someday i'll go back
i just don't feel the need to "keep up" or anything like that, watching youtube isn't my job

Northernlion, I miss the 2016 era NLSS'.
Hafu and Dan Gheesling were his downfall.

Attached: onionsegg.jpg (225x225, 9.33K)

Did AVGN actually become worse or did we all grow up?

I guess game grumps? I didn't have trouble unsubscribing. I couldn't give enough of a fuck to actually watch their content anymore.

STAR_

Shoenice.

The novelty was retard, but simple in entertainment. Then he posted around 18 videos in one day and clogged my feed. I'll miss that blue eyed freak.

For me it's both

>kripparian
he used to be so great...
then that greek soulsucker turned him into an npc that plays hearthstone
i bet he would've given up if he were single

Civvie11

critical

I have never, in my life, subscribed to a single YouTube channel. Not once, despite having a Google account I could use to do so. Not once in my 15 or more years of using YouTube have I EVER subscribed to a channel. Instead, I will just manually check channels to see if they have uploaded any new videos when I remember they exist. I do not know what is wrong with me.

Attached: 1617515457045.png (465x357, 117.22K)

i dont unsub from channels.

it takes more effort than its worth to do so

JonTron. he's so unfunny it's genuinely unwatchable

Critikal

For me it's the channels with a few subcribers, who while they are still creating content, it's nothing that particulary interests me.

Attached: 1623370574532.jpg (3202x5000, 2.03M)

Wisecrack

TheRadBrad. Fucker would always be spoiling the new games in his thumbnails.

None.
Youtubers aren't my friends and I don't owe them anything.

>implying he uploads at all

Supermega

anytime i look at their twitter and see pronouns

instant unsub

This, if some youtuber i follow is becoming a faggot then i just unfollow. I did it with cosmonaut variety hour and nerdtasgic.

AVGN
vargskeletor

Wisecrack has faggotry off the charts. Good goddamn.

It was unironically Mark
I stopped watching him when he focused more on going to events and doing collabs with yamimash or pewdiepie.
I jumped shit just before he started that fucking phase of doing extreme challenges and anything else he could think of to get more viewers an stay relevant.

Attached: file.png (1445x1078, 1.45M)

This and Maximillian.

same

Attached: 1628433479085.jpg (680x405, 40.91K)

Joseph Anderson. Not because he became annoying, but because he exposed himself as a massive retard.

Some ordinary gamers

Funhaus, I've literally never seen a more blatant and aggressive fall from grace back when they started removing old content/muzzling themselves

Egg is still alright. I don't give a shit about the NLSS though

>triggered by pronouns

lmao

Old Mark was peak comfy, but you pretty much nailed why I stopped watching him

He became worse, the majority of his (very) old stuff is still entertaining

i havent logged into youtube in years

Dunkey, Supermega.

h3h3 was funny when he was making reaction videos in his shitty israeli apartment, all went downhill when he moved out and started that vapenation shit

I imagine you are at least capable of noticing how robotic and forced his acting became in the last I don't know 50 episodes?

Parasocial relationships are cancer that's only going to get worse with time.

Attached: 296x728-Header.jpg (1155x648, 101.29K)

Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter

Fucking hell I'm glad to see someone else does this too

>supporting mentally ill leftists

you are the cancer killing modern society

its mostly just me growing up and realise i do not like their content anymore.
But sure.

IrateGamer. He was so funny in the old days, what happened?

found the dilating tranny

>Parasocial relationships are cancer that's only going to get worse with time.
Because they're meant to.

>hey i like your show
>i'd like to know when you make more
This is too much emotion for you? This is "huge emotional attachment"?

>Parasocial relationships
What?
>Parasocial relationships are one-sided relationships, where one person extends emotional energy, interest and time, and the other party, the persona, is completely unaware of the other's existence.

Attached: face-ninja_shock.jpg (500x500, 25.63K)

Poopieguy. Couldn’t stand the guy and his retarded persona forever until he had his edgy phase and he became (mostly) tolerable since then. He can still be kind of a twat but no longer utterly obnoxious. In summary, a pretty cool guy who says nigger and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Thorhighheels, you know why.

Zoomzooms have been raised on that shit, curious how hard it's going to bite them in the dick in a decade or two.

Jontron was my most recent one, it's a shame too, he used to be my favorite youtuber.

Funhaus and more recently Leadhead after he came out as a tranny. Just took a look at this channel and his most recent video is titled: "How my Transition Saved my Life". Fucking kek.

Pat stares at. I used to love the Best Friends Play but watching Pat alone, or worse yet, with the shrilling harpy, is like watching DSP. Not just he's unfunny, he thinks that purposefuly playing bad and making noises meanwhike is good content. I tried to watch him play Kingdome Come, and had to stop.

Except the current trend is conflating any activity towards the persona as a parasocial relationship.
To some people, something as minor as subscribing to a content creator is a parasocial behavior.

He became worse. The episodes are way too long now for a start, the ideal length is ten minutes.

>watching ecelebs
>having an account

>Watch YouTuber's videos for a while
>Start noticing the pitch of their voice and their mannerisms changing
>They start referencing Discord or Twitter more
Uh oh...

I never subscribed to anybody now that I think of it
the only times I login in youtube are for 18+ videos
I guess I'm too much of a boomer for that. Sometimes I find a channel I binge watch so I just bookmark it and grow tired somewhere along the way so whatever else they might come up next doesn't hold my interest because during this process I get sick of them already

It’s not our fault you make it so easy to see you are retarded. Same with the masks. It’s disgusting and sad but it lets me know who is a hypnotized news believer

I learnt about parasocial relationships in college 10+ years ago.

Now you see with streamers that people have direct contact with. Sad that people donate money to get pointless messages read out on stream and think that they're best mates. Going to be interesting how zoomers will be when they're adults when they've been brought up with this shit.

That fat WoW youtuber who just turned into outrage reporter.

What's the point of publicly announcing your pronouns when you're not transgender and don't present yourself in an ambiguous way?

Attached: 1614533686042.gif (300x300, 2M)

How could you not know he was a troon? His videos reek of being absolutely pretentious.

Why are zoomers so apathetic?

you have lost the culture war.

you will be forgotten.

you won't be missed.

Solidarity.

Many such cases, sadly.

Attached: thorn.png (240x240, 64.77K)

no one since im not a faggot that sees content creators as my friends/fathers

>Jewtuber does face reveal
>starts making more videos with their unfunny friends or worse girlfriend
>makes more clickbaity videos centered around normalfag shit
>regularly fights with their audience
>became a deranged woketard
You love to see it

Attached: c2b.png (768x454, 185.1K)

>Needing to build up courage for that
Jesus Christ, just unsubscribe and don't be a faggot.

this
he was always the funi poopoo nipples guy, but at least he had some shred of integrity

donated part of his revenue, openly blasted people reporting on youtube drama etc.
his moral 180 has so complete and instantaneous i was genuinely disgusted

Cr1TiKaL

>AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR LE SPONSOR

I uniroincally watched Mauler's pure autism "mooler" channel for a while because I liked his SOMA/Amnesia stuff and his star wars and game of thrones rants.
holy fuck I can't believe i listened to a bunch of screeching autists rant for hours on end.

It's a way of signaling your social position and adherence to a particular set of values.

They grew up in the early 2000s when apathy was seen as a virtue.

Smosh...

How