PFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: FKgRVtLXEAENTHj.jpg (1801x721, 71.53K)

So I can groom Playstation kids now?

He's back!

Attached: 1638946013522.jpg (550x550, 42.79K)

way to make me hate the one ps5 game I like, sony.

you mean I dont even have to get out of my house?

Attached: iu.jpg (1400x700, 50.29K)

#FortheGroomers

Remember, if something is free you're the product.

Wait does this mean I can install discord on my PS4 so I don't have to use the app on my phone and use a separate headset to voice chat with people while I play games with them? Based if true.

Groom while you game.

ffxiv groomers can't believe their luck, they can go back to using their phone for gacha games.

this sounds stupid, go back

Not my problem. Never use discord.

Attached: D5TrXKlU0AAUFSu.jpg (1200x900, 110K)

What's the problem?
You could already connect your xbox account with discord.

Awesome.
It's more that my phone sucks ass and is old so it freezes or boots me out of voice chat, and if I want game audio as well I either have to have it on speakers in the background or wear a pair of earbuds UNDER a pair of headphones which sucks.

>seething discord user
I hope you know that all your grooming attempts are being sent directly to china.

>I either have to have it on speakers in the background or wear a pair of earbuds UNDER a pair of headphones which sucks.
Or just get a modern headset that allows dual audio inputs.

You cant use it for voice chat on ps5. All they added was linking your accounts so friends on discord can see what you're playing, VOIP will come later.

Attached: F7D73574-1FCB-4489-B090-FD6F487D2867.jpg (1537x656, 629.17K)

> and if I want game audio as well I either have to have it on speakers in the background or wear a pair of earbuds UNDER a pair of headphones which sucks.
all jokes aside, it's a big win for the psfags. when i played during arr there was a guy who had to use mumble on his phone because he played on playstation and it was fucking awful for everyone involved because his audio was constantly streaming. assuming sony ever stops being fags and lets companies enable crossplay between playstation and pc, it will be a huge boon.

China is just USA Lite

>Microsoft buy big gaming studios
>sony buys apps for grooming kids

S-Sony sisters... I.... I don't feeldgngd so good....

It's not just the audio output to the headset/headphones that's the issue though, it's the mic input to the phone - if I use speaker mode on my phone it sucks, and when I've tried using setups like audio splitters or similar half the time it just doesn't get recognised by the phone itself. I actually bought a mini mixer to do it that way but it just introduced lots of static and apparently was awful for everyone else on the call.
For fuck's sake. Oh well, back to the earbuds and TV speakers for me.

>oh no my data is being sold to advertiser companies
>i block all ads

anyways.

Why not use party chat?

That thing on the right is the ugliest fucking thing I've ever seen.

>sony buys apps for grooming kids
Damn, they probably thought that Any Forums would fully support that

You don't like Wumpus? :(

>Wumpus
I thought his name was Tingle?

They bought Discord? Why

Because I raid with people in my FC and they use the discord's voice chat feature to communicate, so I need to use that. (Or when I'm playing online with friends on switch, since the voice chat is non-existent on that platform)

ok and?

>no voice chat on PS5
So what the fuck is the point?

they didn't buy it. just more integration features.