>Jim Ryan Wants to Expand PS Outside Console Market, Future Games to Release on Rival Consoles

>Jim Ryan Wants to Expand PS Outside Console Market, Future Games to Release on Rival Consoles
It's fucking over. Sony is going third party.

Attached: 1634514068617.jpg (1389x930, 156.44K)

good everyone should go third party (PC) so I dont have to deal with shitty console limitations

>to release on rival consoles
snoysister...

We told you for a decade and a half that PC was the way to live and you didn't listen

fpbp
/thread

I dont give a shit what they do as long as they release on PC. simple as, x sister.

Attached: 12551.webm (696x566, 2.92M)

What do they even bring to the table? Some shitty movies? Sony games are worthless trash.

Cool. But the news is that they are going third party. Sony lost. We already knew they are doing pc.

Ever since this guy took over, Sony have steadily become worse lol

how many more lives will Sony take with their business decisions...

Attached: 1619887031035.jpg (2002x2280, 296.65K)

No one said Jim was a smart man.

can this guy at least pretend to not be working for microsoft?

>also on PC

Attached: 1513364420828.jpg (177x278, 7.76K)

Maybe when the chip shortage is over. Right now is a stupid time to get into PC gaming.

>he was a twitter tranny all along
LMAO, typical of playstation fans.

Jimmy only sees short term profits in front of him. He doesn't care about PS. And that's a good thing.

QRD?

People on here will tar and feather you for choosing to play console games, meanwhile I bought not one- but TWO PS5s (one to support devs I like, eg. Vanillaware, one to pirate like it's 1587 and I'm Francis Drake) for the cost of just a 3060 Ti.

Attached: GPUs.png (711x723, 156.54K)

They're gonna have to from what I can see. If they really want to get into this live service cloud shit they're gonna have to be multiplatform because it's not like they have their own server farms full of ps5s anywhere. And they signed a deal with Microsoft to use azure for streaming and Microsoft literally uses xbox hardware in the servers. So Sony will have to port their games to at least xbox to have streaming capabilities

>I bought not one- but TWO PS5s
Lol retard

>Introducing Playstation Cloud

Attached: f3342975976.jpg (799x598, 57.58K)

>MS grabs COD
>Sony is suddenly all in for multiplat
Really makes you think