I have played Zelda BOTW2. Here's some new stuff

Sorry for my english. In quick:

- intro and first dungeon is in a collapsing hyrule castle, a lot of combat and a sort of tutorial for old mechanics like counter (remembered me god of war 3 intro).
- at the end of this Zelda "dies" but she goes in a dark realm (she talks to you during the game)
- Purah helps you and makes the new arm. This time you don't have all the powers from the beginning, only 2 (1.5). Time manipulation and a special ability for combat. You can obtain upgrades through mini-bosses rewards (given to Purah). Similar to Sekiro. I don't know if later on you can obtain those materials in other ways (purah gives you 3 for free).
Time manipulation initially is good only for puzzle (all first shrine are about it). Second abaility is for weapon durability: if you activate it (your arm and weapon shine) you loose durability for a temporary attack boost but if you hit the enemy enough you regain it. Sorry for my bad explenation but is very cool to use.
- you can obtain old botw powers in their "new arm versions" but they are optional. Think of those as extra content. They unlock old botw shrines with some changes (think of galaxy 1 levels in galaxy 2). Some times there are twists in the shrine, other times the power differences change the approach. For example now you don't have bombs but this sort of magical strings, so of course the puzzle approach changes a bit.
- More linear, you begin in a restricted (but big) area in the sky. You can go down for old shrines and character interaction (new stuff only on the sky, old map is reduced).

Characters limit. AMA, i have 20 minutes (no info on date or similar stuff)

Attached: the-legend-of-zelda-breath-the-wild-2-switch-nintendon.jpg (1280x720, 211.65K)

Don't care
Play Fullmetal Daemon Muramasa

Attached: kageaki_pain.png (297x241, 78.41K)

Attached: 1643082940224.jpg (257x196, 8.85K)

prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you actually have or gtfo

Do your parents know that you are a cocksucking faggot?

heeeyyyy three for free!

Can I play as zelda?

No you can't play as zelda. I tested the game, no photo or proves of course. Remember this: blue fox with purah :)

Sorry a friend of mine suggests me to wrote in this site but as i see the community is very toxic. For the ones curious i am here.

Are there themed dungeons like in the old games? Or only more shrines?
Is there a more surreal atmosphere like in MM versus OoT?

Tell us something that only anyone who played the game for real should know

this sounds like bullshit, but I believe it

Shrines are similar to the botw ones (same aestetich). The intro is darker but not the rest of the game (for now). I did the first dungeon-tutorial, some shrines (old and new) and only one sort of a "dungeon" that was more a bigger and longer version of a shrine but with a flower theme, non futuristic copy-paste theme.

I can tell you that now if you don't move for a lot Link starts to look at his arm. Also i repeat: purah and the blue fox. Zelda cries in the dark realm and link hears her, first new shrine has a dying flame at the centre (need time reverse)..

Why is so much happening in the sky? It looks like you jump down but how do you get back up?

Kek

>remembered me

This sounds so lazy that I can believe that nintendo would do that.

not him but in the trailer we saw link getting back up to the sky with the "water droplet" power

There are "air corrents" to fly around. Some land are connected with flash teleporter. I didn't obtain the new "water power" but probably you need it to acces higher lands.

You need to restore the triforce to eliminate the corruption of the dark realm.

Ganon still main threat?