RIP

RIP

Attached: mega64thumb.jpg (195x182, 4.21K)

what happened

They haven irrelevant for ages now. Them dying would be the biggest thing they did in years.

the fat one said something transphobic

oh no hes going to get cancelled by the 10 fans mega64 has..... the horror

Rocco told everyone that bionicle were trans

The most recent Christmascast was really phoned in and kinda depressing.

Man, I miss when gaming youtubers made actual content that required at least some degree of creativity and effort, instead of just streaming and screaming in front of a mic like retards for 2 hours.

mega64 has always put in effort fym, do you even watch them?

if you don't watch The Infinite Review then that's on you

Archive what you can.

The last time I checked their channel was mostly a bunch of boring ass podcasts, so no.

where is the proofs

Reviews are still low-effort derivative shit where some narcissist is trying to shove their opinions down my throat.

podcast is low effort but pays the bills between videos, literally everyone does a podcast. Show me another channel with bangers like blocked by kamiya and death stranding

NOW LOADING.....

BASED DEPARTMENT

The only fun video they made was the one with the Resident Evil 4 merchant

I dont remember the specifics but I dropped them when they started doing these cringe lets plays or something, I thought it was satire but they were 100% serious. It was a long fucking time ago, 2015 or 2016 maybe

That's not what it's like at all but you're clearly a miserable faggot who will complain about how shit everything is no matter what's suggested to you. Enjoy wallowing in misery.

Digital digital digital forever

how did they get reggie and shigeru to participate in their youtube