3 days to go

>3 days to go
Are you hyped?

Attached: EGS_DyingLight2StayHuman_Techland_S3_2560x1440-f1dcd15207f091674615ccb4bd9dc3c7.jpeg.jpg (2560x1440, 673.88K)

Not really. Still going to play it with a friend, but I doubt it'll be a good as the first.

i will add it to my "to torrent txt file"

too busy with Fortnite

I'm more hyped to read the player reviews this weekend. I predict mixed or mostly positive on Steam.

>ubisoft far cry minus the guns plus diablo type loot
Only thing I'm looking forward to is when Avellone inevitably sues the shit out of them.

why?

Sue them for what?

because it's not the sort of game i'm interested in and the development studio acted like total cunts

Will it have denuvo?
First part had it so I assume this one will too but it doesn't say on steam.

>and the development studio acted like total cunts
When did the devs act like cunts? They've been more open and honest than 99% of development studios.

Attached: 0DuY87v.jpg (1512x576, 95.54K)

Avellone is too much of a pussy lmao.
He'd be more likely to apologize to Techland for bringing in bad press to the company with his careless behavior.

CyberPunk 2.0
The CEO of Techland has been responsible for the development hell due to his creative control over the game

Looks fuckin sweet, yo.

There's already hours of the game available to watch and there's no Cyberpunk-esque issues.

Do you work at Techland?

Yes

i have my doubts it will launch well seeing as it was delayed twice iirc. If it gets decent reviews and doesn't have a shitty launch on PC ill buy it.

Looks fine EXCEPT the movement, its so fucking FLOATY man

The gameplay is out there to see, it just looks like 1 but with more stuff to do,
paragliders and rope physics.
Nothing groundbreaking but a good sequel for those who liked the first game.
I've watched quite a bit of leaked footage and haven't seen a single bug, how is it going to be like cyberpunk exactly?

I don’t think anyone is. I’ve seen more hype for recent WoW expansions than this game.

Haven't been this hype since CP2077. Wait, FUCK

>Avellone is too much of a pussy
Avellone absolutely fucking RUINED the Deadfire's release by throwing out a bunch of dirt on the state of Obsidian's affairs

Is empress gonna deliver?

Some schizo bitch tried to cancel Chris Avellone.
For a while it looked like she was successful, Techland booted him from the project without even hearing him out first.
Schizo bitch is now in court for defamation and if Avellone wins that suit, it'd be pretty logical for him to go after Techland as well.

He's parroting that eceleb, forgot his name but he gets posted in these threads

Will it be on based gamepass?

Wow you must live an amazing life.

Even if court favors him his career is over because the media already made up its mind about him.

Deadfire's release was ruined by Deadfire being a trash fire.
IIRC MCA's rants amounted to "the studio owners are greedy has-beens".