Will Aerith's VA return for Part 2?

Will Aerith's VA return for Part 2?

Attached: 217210286_140969638147168_5722573639636433723_n.jpg (1080x1080, 365.85K)

Joos want to genocide this.
How could they?

Lovely lass.

It’s hot to see them race mix out of existence

>How could they?
white women are extremely hateful

>t. mutt

No, the products of miscegenation are abominations.
If you think it's hot and *you're White* then your brain is fucked.

>It’s hot to see them race mix out of existence

Attached: file (1).png (1310x613, 729.9K)

T.Mutt

What is white?

>all this seething

Attached: 1515469697572.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>ITS DA JOOOOS FAULT
Shes literally whoring on social media and has a body count of at least 10 from all races and all of that is from her own free will. Honestly they deserve to be removed from the gene pool

I never said there wasn't anything wrong with Whites.
Our worse default is that we aren't ethno-centric enough (when all other races are VERY ethnocentric), we aren't racist enough, so we let other races invade us and replace us without any second guess. That's our problem. Our naiveté.

Thats the biggest fucking bullshit I have ever read. Whites are the MOST racist race in existence (specifically males). In fact if you go to Any Forums any race mixing threads involving white males is LE BASED because the children receive muh "white genes". White females on the other hand just cannot stop taking dicks regardless of the race.

>inb4 go back to Any Forums
make me

>make me
go now

So the reason youre being "invaded" is because you gave female the voting right to bring in more dicks to suck AND the cuck nature of the average whitey.

I wonder what her head would look like on a spike

Ok heeb

When are white nationalists gonna kill themselves while live streaming? Seriously please rack the shell, I wanna see your head ooze out so badly!

Based kemperposter

Lovely way to display a sole

This thread is a good example for why you shouldn't play as female.