Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WO265ha5XOU
youtu.be/-4l4rvTVt8U?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=StPrHsQcdaI
youtube.com/watch?v=NNlQy-qWzLk
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8DE85A85B2F3BCC4
youtube.com/watch?v=SpPLGtG2Nk8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This but for Tenchu Z. It's typically my pick for 'Fuck you, I liked it' threads. The intro is forgotten late 2000s Kino
youtu.be/WO265ha5XOU

Attached: TenchuZCoverArt.png (594x822, 789.44K)

It looks like you've chosen the wrong party to craaaaaaaaaash
youtu.be/-4l4rvTVt8U?t=32

Tenchu was on greatest hits. It wasn't underrated.

It aged terribly unfortunately.
You can't see past 3 yards, and the controls are as bad as you can imagine in those 3D PS1 era.
Second was a bit better.
Third was alright, obviously the technical aspects did improve the formula...
It's alright. I prefer Shinobi though.

Still remember beating Onikage after a fuck load of tries. Never felt so happy to beat a boss before. Motherfucker kept teleporting all over the place and kicking me off the roof.

The temple fight is fucking kino
>Kicks me out of the top of the tower
>Getting my bearings
>Motherfucker actually chases me down and we're fighting through the city
I wish games had more cases of fuck the arena let's fight everywhere

The medium will never achieve such a deep level of SOUL, no other series I've wanted to replay as often and immerse myself into as Tenchu
youtube.com/watch?v=StPrHsQcdaI

I think about Tenchu every week

What's with all the Tenchu threads lately?
Not that I'm complaining.

Forever mad this song didn't make it in
youtube.com/watch?v=NNlQy-qWzLk

everone knows about tenchu

Attached: Bushido Blade.webm (720x540, 1.91M)

The draw distance made it really spooky to me when i was young which really added to the atmosphere, especially those cultist levels. Tenchu 3 didn't have the bad draw distance so you can always play that instead

Those fucking cultists traumatized me for fucking life
It wasn't until very recently that i've managed to overcome that fear after realizing they sound extremely similar to the midgets in God Hand and that someone mo-capped their walking animation

Attached: Array_of_midgets.png (512x448, 361.69K)

I remember playing the demo on 360 and thinking it was shitty. But then I realized at some point I didn't give it a chance and considering I liked some previous Tenchu games that perhaps I was wrong. I think what threw me off is I hadn't played stealth in awhile at that point and it was jarring seeing guards be oblivious when I would suspect they saw me. Its more just a problem of the genre though. All stealth games have these problems.

Upon looking at some youtube videos of it though I think it looked like a good game.

>Forgotten
>Tenchu
Lolwut?

Still listen to the Tenchu soundtrack regularly, it was a defining game of my childhood.

Standout song is either Training Mission or Addua.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8DE85A85B2F3BCC4

Attached: 1526250895221.gif (800x457, 938.63K)

For me, it's Cure the Princess
youtube.com/watch?v=SpPLGtG2Nk8

Reminder that kiku is dead and ayame is possessed by onikage now

is it just me or is Ayame harder to play as than Rikimaru? her moves are complete ass, and once again I am filtered by the fatty and his bear

Ayame is pretty bad, if they defend your default attack you will get hit without time to block

Played tenchu 2 ayame route on hard.
The fucking Tiger is tanking literally everything.
I remember how hard he was back then and it's still a bullshit fight

Isn't Ayame hard mode? One of the bosses will force a fight instead of honourable killing themselves like if you play as Riki