Things 30 year old Boomers will never understand

AAAARRGGGHHHH, BOYS IS THAT A LIMINAL SPACE?!?!?

I'M GOING SELF DIAGNOSED NEURODIVERGENT! HELP ME SENPAI LOWKEY FR FR!!!!

Attached: Liminal Space.jpg (1149x750, 126.53K)

>I can't take vaccine because I don't know what's in it! It would poison my pure body!
>Yes, I smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol. What's that got to do with anything?

Attached: zoomer-tide-pods.gif (498x427, 317.62K)

>Battle.... Royale? I just want to shoot things! What do you mean there's building involved? I cant do that while shooting!

>a normie reading this is going to get it and not immediately ask why the fuck this autismo is comparing the consumption of alcohol and whatever else to your government effectively forcing you to get mandated check ups/injections which they themselves are void from any liability?

Attached: 4324321.gif (500x375, 498.54K)

I'm 31 and I understand all of that. Didn't we start the whole "mental illness is cool" thing anyway?

I don't get it
>you don't know what's in the vaccine
>you know what's in cigarettes and alcohol

the difference is pretty clear

What's cigarettes and alcohol?

just as an example my cousin makes homemade wine and he knows exactly what's in it.. It's fermented grapes and sugar

They are like vapes and monster for old people.

This is not relevant at all.

There has been over a billion shots and no signs of significant major side effects and its been over a year, when are people going to drop dead? You know the reason why they have you stay at the clinic for 15 min is because the side effects of a vaccine the vast majority of the time show up within that time frame.

You get a list of what's in the vaccine in my country, at least
Booze typically doesn't come with a list of ingredients on the side

Watching boomers try to play Fortnite is hilarious. They refuse to press one button to put up a simple wall, even if you tell them how and when to do it.
They would rather run for non existent cover, die, and complain about it.

Emos... yeah

Actually booze does. Unless its liquor in which case it has one ingredient

OP was a mega fag today

Lol fuck building. I refuse to use them in population one also.

>asks what's alcohol
>gets answer
>DURRR IS NOT REVEREND
???
lmao

I've been smoking for a year and I haven't dropped dead wow I guess cigarettes are healthy for you thanks mr. science man

I'm going to sleep peacefully tonight knowing I will far outlive you :)
Don't forget your 6th booster you fucking drone

Attached: 1643697240760.png (767x749, 348.8K)

Imagine being so disconnected from reality you get zoomers mixed up with Any Forums boomers

When are the unvaxxed all going to drop dead? We're still here fucker.

I asked what's in alcohol, retard. This is in context that people drink alcohol and buy cigs. Almost nobody is drinking your bathtub kool aid.

Everyone on Any Forums is underage.

Nice fucking videogame post you have there you mongoloid

This isnt scary. This is a literal gold mine.
>Light still on mean power still active and maintained
>Buy a few ASIC crypto miners and hook them up in a hidden spot with remote access

Attached: BaneOfBogs.jpg (680x510, 44.3K)

Is it? Am I so out of touch as a millennial that boomers and zoomers seem like the same people to me?

Just read the posts. It's all exactly what teenagers would post.

Majority of posters there are now slide bots, dumbo.

How do you know if a thread is a slide bot?

>If people make threads about things I don't think are as important it's literally because the inter-dimensional, shape shifting child molesters paid da juice to spam the politics board of my under water feminist basket weaving email service.

Dementia comes with age
Why do you think so many boomers support that chud trump even after he betrayed them and broke every single promise

Repeated posts about irrelevant shit or hot take.
>omg X issue CNN is pulling out of the ass
>black penis spam
>Hay fascists, I'm a commie, debate me XD
>THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
etc.

The organic stuff is mostly Syria General and such.

Well yeah, since they cancel heart surgeries to heal your ass.