Shoot zombie 10 times in the face

>Shoot zombie 10 times in the face
>Doesn't die
Great "survival horror" game folks

Attached: resident-evil-2-remake-screenshots-e3-2018-7.jpg (2048x1152, 254.48K)

Don't say that, you'll attract all the people who'll pretend that this is normal for a Resident Evil game, even though the title it's remaking had zombies die in a very small number of bullets.

Even getting filtered by this, lmfao are you 5?

Why would it? It's already dead

>Shoot zombie 10 times and it doesn't die because you literally aren't allowed to aim at the face

Attached: re2.png (608x500, 666.36K)

>plays a zombie game
>complains about realism

>Getting filtered by shit games
Try playing a game that takes actual skill faggot

Having to consider resources and how to use them is one of the pillars of what made original RE titles good. You are shit

>HURRRR I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN USING THE 3 BULLET CLIP OR THE GREEN HERB FROM RUNNING AWAY FROM THE ANNOYING STONE GUY AND THE ZOMBIES BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH SAID BULLETS TO KILL THEM DURRRR

>filtered by a RE game
you lost

Ah the perfect cope, you did not disappoint.

Attached: 1643651530924.jpg (383x393, 37.58K)

In the original RE games no zombie needs 10 bullets.

Hey buddy, do you mind? We're not suppose to bring up obvious flaws with RE2REMAKE or else it's considered "cope"

>ugggh these zombies are so annoying and hard, they take too many shots!
>n-nah bro, it doesn't take any skill either, I-I'm REALLY good at videogames, hahaha

the zombies dont drop anything there is no need to kill them. your pistol is a stun gun.

Please explain how the fuck this game takes skill compared to actual survival horror games

Yes they do. It's a perfectly normal situation to shoot a zombie 5 times and have it fall over, then shoot it 5 more times when it gets back up.
Though I don't know about regional differences. 90's Japanese developers always made their own version the baby version compared to international releases.

>It's a perfectly normal situation to shoot a zombie 5 times and have it fall over, then shoot it 5 more times when it gets back up
Yet this is the only game where that bullshit exists

Attached: Resident Evil 2 (3).webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Fake vid

>genre is called survival horror
>zombies survive ten headshots
What, you thought it was about you surviving?

these games are so much fun on PC. the lewd mods and being able to use cheat engine to remove the ammo management mini game are a fuckin' blast.

Even on the highest dynamic difficulty and shooting with the weakest gun, there's only a single zombie that takes 12 aimed shots to the head at max.
At lower difficulties, zombies take an average of aimed 4 shots to the head.
You are aiming your shots (letting the reticle focus) before shooting, right?

Attached: devil.png (473x796, 600.28K)

>I have to play on easy mode because the game is broken
Your husband must be so proud

Liars get hot coal in the mouth

>Only way to save up ammo and beat the game is by running away like a little bitch
>"Fun"
RE2Rfags are detestable.

Attached: 1643709749990.jpg (828x487, 51.47K)