Bloodborne demake

have you played it? what did you think of it?

Attached: IMG_20220201_002810.jpg (3166x3158, 795.48K)

I don't support trans rights

I don't support trans rights either

link

Sorry OP, I don't play games made by trannyggers.

I support transrights

Attached: 1642700898866.jpg (976x850, 95.42K)

You seem new user, word of advice: this is the American politics board, if you want to talk about videogames try making this thread on /vrpg/.

>Snoyshit
Hard pass.

so this is the power of sony exclusives...

Attached: 1631076836523.webm (642x480, 1.96M)

tranny psyop

really faithful to the originals

Black trans lives matter!

Attached: .png (886x551, 347.91K)

For a non-American this board is absolute hell. Although I don't know how you guys remain sane while talking about politics all day

great i bet he's antifa too..

>1% human being
Well, he's not wrong.

So, no one's going to actually talk about the game? I thought it was okay, the double barrel shot gun was neat but I felt like the creator was just simply too in love with the playstation to even make something that felt authentically PSX like in the first place, there are legitimately better looking games on the actual PlayStation and even games that run in widescreen, and even games that have less loading screens than this game. I felt like all of the endearing old aspects of the game were misguided in a lot of ways.
The game came across as like Nightmare Creatures which is compared a lot of Bloodborne, but Nightmare Creatures has amazing sounding music, better graphics and extremely satisfying gore. If it weren't for the fact that you constantly lose health when not in battle, I would recommend it for anyone who even slightly enjoyed this demake.

Attached: Nightmare-Creatures-Shelved.jpg (1710x900, 184.13K)

Absolute trash, claims to be a PS1 demake but is more of a shitty PS1 lookalike.
So many indie developers try to copy PS1 visuals without even thinking about the PS1 limitations.

Attached: file.png (450x450, 119.27K)

what does acab mean

I agree, I don't even know why they bothered with the whole PSX thing. It could very well have just been an older 90s PC game(especially considering the game literally is on PC)

Nightmare creatures wasn't a good game

>29
his the expiration date is almost up

all cops are bastards

Attached: 1642458720682.png (1450x1450, 1.51M)

just the other day i was dreaming about playing this with my dead brother
all cops are bastards

>constantly lose health when not in battle
that sounds annoying to say the least

all cats are beautiful

Attached: 1630404460834.jpg (640x641, 25.55K)

good, transportation rights are an important part of our world.

this game had fantastic ambience, played it on PC though because consoles were and still are for males of the darker skin colour kind who like to have intercourse with other males who are also of the darker skin colour kind.

You will never be a woman.