How come you don't want to play fighting games?

How come you don't want to play fighting games?

All the cool kids are playing them

Attached: 1640079112542.jpg (1330x2100, 1.96M)

You can play fighting games to be a cool kid?

Attached: BlazBlue_Sticker_048.png (370x320, 11.93K)

I do play fighting games.

Attached: 1633016594319.jpg (920x1200, 121.38K)

im cum

Yeah only the coolest kids in town play fighting games.

Losers play MOBAs and FPS games

Attached: 1643444930488.jpg (700x1000, 435.32K)

I'm not black so I didn't grow up with only 2 games for my entire childhood so I was never forced to learn how to play fighting games.

How do you feel about your character turning into a little magical girl

Explain to me, as a weeb who loves cumming to cute anime girls, why I hate playing anime fighters and only play traditional 2D stuff

It's sad that she betrayed her thoughts of hating vampires to become one herself.

I’m trans btw

Not dedicated enough to lab out counters to your opponent's pressure tools / game mechanic options so that you can eventually put the shoe on the other foot.

I do though, why would you lie about us being cool? The only thing I do that’s cool is evading taxes and laundering my tourney winnings.

Being a criminal is cool though

>How come you don't want to play fighting games?

Because all the tryhards are shitting up the online games.
But this thread isnt about fighting games, its just a virgin circlejerk, isnt it ?

Attached: 1295040691672.jpg (344x341, 18.63K)

Its too bad the genre just shits all over casual players. Well besides MK I suppose

I have old man fingers.

I like to play fighting games, but when I see those sexy women from DOA, Soulcalibur or SF I have to jerk off. And then I don't feel like playing anymore

Playing fighting games with coom mods really increases the difficulty

Should I switch to hitbox bros

I'm taking a break since I'm busy

Attached: EWnncFFUYAYqmUs.jpg (2000x2392, 488.07K)

fighting games are a cope for people who can't fight irl. OP said it best, fighting games are for kids.

No amount of training will let me throw fireballs or double jump/airdash

I would but Blazblue started crashing after the latest patch

>How come you don't want to play fighting games?
I'm not any good at them, and losing all the time isn't fun. And since I'm aware there's no easy way to just get good quickly, if I decide to try and get good that's going to entail hundreds if not thousands of hours of playing and not having fun in the vain hope I might become good (which isn't guaranteed! I bet you there's stuff I've done for fun for a really long time that I still suck at), when I could just be playing another game that I enjoy more instead.
>All the cool kids are playing them
I am not now nor have ever been one of the cool kids.

You end up finding fun from your self-improvement in your FG "journey" after suffering enough brain damage from all the Ken players.