DUDE WHAT IF PHYSICAL DPS HAD A BILLION ARP AND HEALERS HAD 50000 MP5 LMAO?

>DUDE WHAT IF PHYSICAL DPS HAD A BILLION ARP AND HEALERS HAD 50000 MP5 LMAO?
Why do wrathbabbies consider this fun?

Attached: images (15).jpg (188x268, 16.23K)

why do you talk like a fag

probably a pvper

Where do you think we are?

Yes raw dicking cloth wearers in pvp with armor pen was very fun indeed

more kino than any xiv expansion

>not doing comfy quests in grizzly hills while listening to "totems of the grizzlemaw" with every chat disabled on a low pop server.

I always found it funny when PvE tards tried to trash talk pvp chads.

You guys are always keyboard turning, ability clicking retards that know one rotation, PvE was always the most braindead shit ever.

you already have a wow thread made you faggot shill.

Not in WOTLK. I did both and was absolutely fucking mowing down players whereas Yogg 0 was reasonably difficult

Not a PVPer but if WOTLK Classic ever comes out I plan on camping the DK spot in Eastern Plaguelands

just fyi zoomer, healing was the hardest in wotlk and tanking was the most fun
it all went downhill from there, DPS is still a shit role in any expack

>the DK spot
there isn't a DK spot, normal people rushed TBC right away, only idiots quested in plaguelands

I was there.

Sure you can be an absolute pvp chad. in a genre that cant properly support pvp. its like taking dark souls pvp seriously when the developers spent like an hour tops making it.

Attached: bro.gif (320x179, 1021.46K)

3v3 arenas had a higher skill-cap than anything in PvE. Only annoyance was that you had to do a fuck ton of PvE to compete at the highest level because it's still an rpg with stats at the end of the day.

Only in the beginning in the end you could get great gear from the PvP rewards, for a rogue the swords even beat alot of higher pve rewards.

because it was fun.
I had a ton of fun running into an outnumbered wintergrasp with the 1500% stat buff, and being a raid boss with my friends.
I also enjoyed the vehicle combat, fuck you it was cool.

Attached: Heard+you+talking++_2092a31eea4385ddf37f3b1520e9a5b2.jpg (241x215, 9.1K)

Have you ever played Blood DK with ARP at a high level? That shit was hilarious.

>I always found it funny when PvE tards tried to trash talk pvp chads.
There's nothing chad in the least bit about playing a clunky as mmo for pvp, try a fighting game retard.

Can't wait for wotlk classique!
When do u guys think it'll come out? Late 2022?