Do we prefer demons souls ps3 or ps5?

Do we prefer demons souls ps3 or ps5?

Attached: 1tfjYzpDVJRGG3r2OnYrqy2psLrlV-KHl7odEOXFgdY.jpg (2048x2048, 449.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9QT6aJspFQg
youtube.com/watch?v=FgLY3fgG_Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=5EQ236-_Y7I
youtu.be/kgXN4_s85wo?t=247
youtu.be/E0x30hPQuHk?t=150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they both have their own merits, but I stand by the PS3 version having superior aesthetics

fuck off with the same threads

Miyazaki liked the remake.

Do I really need to say it?
SOUL vs SOULLESS

youtu.be/9QT6aJspFQg
he wouldn't have any other opinion on it because he is a public figure that wants to maintain his connections

demake sucks
art doesn't even resemble demon's souls, the audio effects sound like over produced vibrating wet dog farts and the soundtrack was ruined

Do you honestly think he'd shit on a product he's trying to help sell?

Fuck ps3 version with it's shitty Green filter

youtube.com/watch?v=FgLY3fgG_Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=5EQ236-_Y7I

illusorywall goes over the differences in-depth, even shows that some cut content in the files of the original was restored in the remake.
stop shilling your shit vid

his sounds like a faggot minecraft let's player
>stop shilling your shit vid
it's not mine, and it's not shit i consider it's very to-the-point and well made, demake doesn't warrant wasting time "going in-depth", it's just shit and you could prove it in lesser time, i lmao at your video essayist e-celebs, maybe you and them could use some touching grass

PS3, in every department.
I just don't get the mindset.
>the gameplay needs to be EXACTLY the same, down to frame timing, even though it's pretty bad
>but the art and atmospheric we can do whatever the fuck we want with, even though it was fantastic

If Bluepoint did something original for once, though, I'd probably check it out.

>game gets easier when you kill bosses and harder when you die
I don't think they thought this all the way through

The demake is overwhelmingly terrible. Bluepoint is a completely and utterly creatively bankrupt studio that has no eye for detail

PS3.
I can't imagine buying a whole new console to play a remake of a 7th gen game.

Graphics are irrelevant, in my opinion it really comes down to whether or not you like the new music.

PS3, in the remake they redesigned the looks of a lot of enemies and environments for literally no reason other than they could, and I despise remakes that do that. All of the new designs are also more generic which is an insult added to the injury.
Also the original is perfectly fine to play, this is another remaster that we absolutely didn't need but got.

Oddy enough they really show the difference between Jrpg and Wrpg game design.

Ps3 had that classic aesthetic most jap games had. Especially atlus (raidou, dds, nocturne, nioh, nier)

PS5 had themes more commonly seen in things like (god of war, grimrock, witcher, elder scrolls)

Both are great in their own way

PS3 for the non butchered audio

>we
Well this shithole is always
>old good new bad
So obviously "we" prefer ps3

nobody on Any Forums has a PS5 so they are going to pick what they know, or worse, sour grapes. shit thread OP

I replayed the PS3 version twice last year and honestly thought a lot of it looked very nice.

PS3 of course. Just comapre the complete butchering of the sound, atmosphere and tone.
youtu.be/kgXN4_s85wo?t=247
to THIS
youtu.be/E0x30hPQuHk?t=150

Attached: des.jpg (520x598, 119.55K)