Gnosia

Why is she such a bitch?

Attached: __raqio_gnosia_drawn_by_letochaos__sample-471c43740bc4698d167e1f12a3395060.jpg (850x1202, 276.62K)

Raqio was born male and is aspiring to become a genderless Eunoch user, they are not a girl.

actually a tranny game

Don't care
t. Sha Ming
There's no trannies

Attached: images (4) (13).jpg (739x415, 32.68K)

Are you really going to freeze me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Gleese Military Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Gnos, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. You are nothing to me but just another lemming. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me on the bridge? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across Gleese and your ID is being logged right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Gleese army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" vote was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

So what was up with Kukrushka going apeshit on the Remnan/Kukrushka guard duty loop?

did you beat the game

will i like this if i like zero escape, danganronpa, etc.

Attached: Turning_ranmaru.jpg (680x495, 53.39K)

Absolutely! Go in as blindly as possible

Thank you amigo, all I know is there's time loop shenanigans which I am always a sucker for

Do you like compelling mysteries? If yes then don't bother with this game.

Maybe?
It's less an ADV and more a single player Mafia/Werewolf game with story.
It's pretty interesting and well done, but the middle part when you've started getting good at the game and are just grinding out match after match after match to fulfill relatively arbitrary requirements to see just a few more snippets of story can very quickly start feeling very tedious.
Ending is great though and well worth pushing through in my opinion.

I think if you play it for the story you will probably be disappointed.
The gameplay to story ratio is VERY stilted towards the gameplay.
Story and characters are good, but there's just not too much to them and to get to it you have to play a lot of rounds.

10/10 though could use an "incorrigible" for good measure

You won't like it if you go in with any expectations at all.
Assume you're about to play minesweeper.

Why does she hate the player so much?

Attached: 20220126174620_1.jpg (1920x1080, 258.63K)

You did go fishing with Setsu, right?

Attached: 20220126162156_1.jpg (1920x1080, 279.34K)

I got the ending for gathering all the crew data and going to the 0 gnosia loop, I don't know if there's anything more than that. I only got 28/30 skills so I know I'm missing some events.

There's one more important thing user.
You need to reach the beginning again.

you have to play more of the game. getting the final event isn't random, like most of the events are.

did movies on my first playthrough, fishing on the second. both scenes were very cute

>he didn't hold hands with shigemichi

Attached: 1642939785767.jpg (1280x720, 132.96K)

No really though, why did Jonas take Comet out of her pod?

Attached: 20220129054037_1.jpg (1920x1080, 244.5K)