Hearthstone doesn't even get QA anymore, at best gets an expansion a month

>Hearthstone doesn't even get QA anymore, at best gets an expansion a month
>WoW gets a content patch every half a year, then a 6 month """"deal"""" with a free shiny mount whenever they need liquid cash
>HotS is completely, quite literally dead (last time I checked there was a 70% winrate hero that had been like that for some 2-3 months)
>Overwatch basically soft killed, OW 2 in development hell

Company size: some 5000 employees
What the fuck do they even DO? Because it's clearly not working in any games.

Attached: 1638574856647.png (1200x628, 433.83K)

Drink stolen breast milk.

There is a reason it got bought out.

And as always SC is so dead it doesn't even get a mention.

The bigger and more pozzed these companies get, the more positions are taken by "administrators" and other positions that don't actually make anything. Guarantee over half of blizz is pencil pushers at this point spending half their day trying to figure out a problem so they have something to do

They say they're going to host pvp tournaments and to make the prize pool bigger let the players buy stuff from the cahs shop and thst money will go to the prize pool for the global invitationa

And then they'll pocket the money and only put up the bare minimum for the cash prize

They've been that way ever since and have shown zero signa of slowing down.

That's never been their issue, they've been ass long long before diversity hires.

Hello Mr,
you are still present?
I have a few questions, can you devote a litte bit time about my concern?

1.Have you a source at Blizzard?
2.Why is OW2 in dev hell?

>it's clearly not working in any games.
>ow2 in development hell
???
just wait

Or play something else. What I mean is that obviously no one is enjoying the current state of the games, you're not going to enjoy the new stuff either. Instead you might only care about being swept in with the crowd of others enjoying the novelty of something new until you get bored of it instead of playing because you like something. So, might as well play other things.

thanks for stealing my post from my head

>2.Why is OW2 in dev hell?
The literal design head and spearhead of the whole project quit.

Do you also know something about the new survival project?
And in which perspective is it played and with which games can it be compared?

>all of Blizzard's properties completely dead due to shit game output and corporate espionage consisting of fake sexual allegations charges causing a cheap buyout

Blizzard played themselves and MS jumped on the opportunity to grab them. Too much boredom from Covid for the excess. Corporate shenanigans are more fun to play anyway.

and only the trannies are left which dont make games, but complain about "work culture" all day. LMAOOOO

Is here a person who has a source at Blizzard ( trough friends) ?

one of the biggest hearthstone complainers asked why they can't even fix the smallest bugs in the game and a dev on twitter told him, "mental health and it's hard."

Sounds based, why aren't you scamming big corpos by doing nothing and collecting $100k a year?

Not even for a part-time job?

We're getting the next co-op commander soon, right bros?

What do you expect from a company that raped and murdered their own child, Warcraft 3, for no other reason than vanity?