Yep. Time to grab soke vodka, put on my full body and play some VRchat! Who's with me?

Yep. Time to grab soke vodka, put on my full body and play some VRchat! Who's with me?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (8).jpg (616x353, 70.57K)

I only walk through abandoned worlds always silent. Sorry fren.

i remember doing this a couple years ago but i feel like im too old now (26)
also most people are always with their faggy ass cliques and think they're too good to talk to people. you can really tell who was a bullied loner in high school and who wasn't

Attached: 1613182953968.gif (378x368, 1.78M)

Youre never too old

Is that shit "fun?" What is there to do? I have an oculus and always wanted to try out vr chat but just haven't gotten around to it.

making friends with these people is only worth it if you're as mentally ill as them. it isn't fun unless you're a woman, child or drunk

So there's no actual games you can play with anyone? It's just meeting people? wtf? I mean, I get the concept but it just doesn't seem very appealing game-wise.

no im sure theres games still. i haven't played vrchat in a while and i dont have a vr headset so i never played the games in the first place but i dont see a reason for them to be removed.

I only play this as a way to socialize with people I already know. Going into public spaces, it seems to be filled with kids, pedophiles and retards for the most part..

It’s only fun when you’re drunk and it turned me into a femboy and half of my friends into faggots or furries. 7/10 I’ve had worse nights and it’s fun to abuse the dude who has his lovense number in his profile.

there are a lot of game worlds. just have to find the good stuff which is difficult

There's plenty of games and other fun distractions. Among Us is very popular and works really well in VR. There's also some fun horror maps. As usual, social games are best played with friends.

Elaborate on that last part

yeah some people post their lovense code so you can control their buttplug, it's like bullying the retarded kid but he gets something too. Look we were all blackout, don't blame me for my bros actions or encouraging it.

Vodka is gross, why not get drunk on something that tastes nice?

where do you find these people? ive never run into full on freaks like this before. i always thought they stuck to private servers

back when it was me and another bro we just found him in a public server and my bro asked if he could control it. He still hangs with them, I kinda got softbanned from the group because I was mean to the queen e-girl of the group. Granted I deserved it. yeah like half of our group is comprised of femboys or drunks, sometimes both. The trick is finding a bro and just world hopping while building a crew.

what did you say to her

Would be more interesting if it was connected to the avatar and available to everyone like how people do with those haptic vests.

It wasn't "one thing" I had a bad week because the bro in question was leaving the state and I got into a shit place. add on top of it his sister and I had the hots for each other and I went full renegade route. If I had to say one interaction it was where I asked her to "pat my head and tell me I'm a good boy" and proceeded to call her bitch, realizing what I said and tried to profusely apologize for it, drawing the attention of the entire group. It honestly wasn't sexual I felt like I was a bad person and wanted someone to tell me I wasn't, fumbled the words hard and did a triple backflip into "you need to leave"

Install ChillOutVR

he had full body if that counts for anything

you sound like you need therapy man

yeah probably, I got serious abandonment issues and react poorly to stress, runs in the family I guess, can't afford it on my neet cryptofarming salary. If it's any solace I'm doing alot better now, I figure I should just let it be, I can afford to fuck up friendships with 2 or 3 people when more than 7 billion exist and I'm better off not digging stuff up from the past.