Gaming on PC

I dumped ~$2K on a PC with a $450 monitor and i barely use it, fml. IDK what it is but when i played on console i had more fun. I enjoy my high frames but the console still was more enjoyable because of friends and I didnt get easily distracted and alt-tabbed a million times. I regret building one in a weird way. What a waste of money and time.

Attached: gpc.jpg (1284x1500, 101.13K)

snoy
You don't fool anyone.

>I dumped ~$2K on a PC with a $450 monitor and i barely use it, fml. IDK what it is but when i played on console i had more fun. I enjoy my high frames but the console still was more enjoyable because of friends and I didnt get easily distracted and alt-tabbed a million times. I regret building one in a weird way. What a waste of money and time.

Attached: bac.png (722x720, 13.86K)

sounds like a you problem

gemson

so this the new snoy cope, huh? too bad it'll never save your dying console kek

Nobody can get a GPU, yo ain't fooling anyone.

all my favourite franchises are pc exclusives. xbros can go suck a big fat gamepass dick for all i care

I wanted to buy a computer because honestly Ive never had one, just consoles since the SNES
Had a look at a few places and because I dont want to build one it was Dell Dell Dell everywhere
and really fucking expensive
Can Dell jack their prices up any hig

I wasted a like 16 hours sitting in line at best buy for a 3070.

Muh PC has a 5800x 32gb 3200mhz, 2.5tb m2 ssd.

why dont pre built pcs come with cd drives

don't buy one just get a next gen console literally almost every fps game has a cheater in it. and there's no game's worth playing imo.

>cd drives
The fuck do you think

Attached: 1642998280474.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

This is why I stick to console. I know if I built a PC I would barely use it

Nobody uses disks on PC anymore. Consoles are finally catching up with that. I don't even use disks at work, everything is just transferred on the network or by USB devices.

I'm thinking of selling mine...

I don't understand console users at all. I have both a PC and consoles but I rarely use the consoles. I never understand the point of playing a game on a console if its also on PC.

It just werks™, don't have to use steam, don't have to mess with settings, treated like first class customers by devs, etc

Thought about using your PC as a console?
There are a plethora of ways to stream your PC games to your TV if you don't want to hook it up directly.

what games do consoletards even play? FIFA?

it's mostly kids and plebs that can't into computers

>just works
So does PC in most cases.

>don't have to use steam
I have options in the distribution clients I use, consoles have none.

>don't have to mess with settings
I see this as purely a negative.

>treated like a first class customer
I don't even know what that entails or means.

>etc.
There is more?

floppy drives came standard with computaz for a long time after they were obsolete. abandoning old media is gay

Dell is Apple for office workers who's bosses think they can't afford Apple, and aren't savy enough to go ThinkPad. Their prebuilts and gaming laptops are a meme, so is Alienware (which they own) which only people with more money than sense would even give the time of day.

What is an easy way to cast your computer to your TV? I would love to do this since my computer is far enough away I could get away with wireless mouse and keyboard but not that I could just hook up a HDMI cable to it. I know I could move it but I don't want to lug my computer all over the place.

there's too many games out there and I dont know which one to play.

>most cases
Not good enough.

>I have options in the distribution clients I use
if all games were launched on GOG, I would concur that PC does offer choice. In most cases, you are forced to use steam.

>I see this as purely a negative.
That's just like, your opinion, man.

I want the developers to earn their pay and tweak the settings for MY machine, down to the code level.

>I don't even know what that entails or means.
I am not surprised, you are a PC gamer, after all.

whoosh

consoles are very far behind on this. it is not just old media, its ancient. like 20 years now we've been in the digital age.

Fuck off you consoomer sheep, imagine defending less choice and being corralled into digital

Steam Remote Play or Moonlight.