Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: xboxactivision.jpg (1038x899, 123.43K)

couldn't care less activision blizzard hasn't done anything good in almost a decade now and I don't see that changing just because they have a new owner

Well, wow already got better just this week, I give microsoft that

>microsoft killed banjo
>soon tony hawk,crash,spryo and many activision games is going to be killed

waste of money even more than kinect thing

>World of Warcraft

Attached: 1641589319544.gif (301x405, 2.92M)

blizzcucks are something else

Attached: 1641409926044.jpg (360x332, 36.33K)

banjo was already dead when microsoft bought rare, they had moved on to star fox adventures and grabbed by the ghoulies
and those activision franchises are all dead already, toys for bob got sent to the call of duty mines and vicarious visions doesn't even exist anymore

why are xiv troonies like this, bros

pretty sure everyone is aware of the awful state wow has been in for years now

rent fucking free

Attached: 1641251026802.gif (311x240, 1.3M)

>gaming is for everyone
>CoD, OW etc will be taken away from millions of players
Lol & lmao

>Overwatch
ultra-gay
>Diablo
kinda-gay
>COD
secretly-gay
>WoW
supergay
>Candy Crush
giga-gay
>Starcraft
based but gay-by-association

I stopped playing COD after BO2, I just cant give a shit about anything else ActiBlizz makes

Starcraft has been gay ever since SC2 turned Kerrigan into a dindu

>"brings the joy and community of gaming to everyone across all devices"
>OW2 will be exclusive
>rips COD away from millions
Fuck off. I will never buy an xbox.

I would buy a series X if it was ever in fucking stock

Okay I know we all hate wow and game pass but I might go back to it if its included in the game pass. I use it to play a lot of games I know I won't ever want to replay and if wow was included, I could play with friends again who refuse to play anything but wow.

What kind of joy you can even get from Activision? Maybe they're talking that with Microsoft they will close down the studios faster?

>across every device
No, fuck off with this globohomo shit. Sure, Overwatch 2 and COD staying multiplat makes sense but for the rest of the games MS should keep them exclusive. I don't want to see a PlayStation or Nintendo logo on Diablo 4, TESVI, or any other games MS owns. Hell, I'd keep them off pc too if I was given power since pcfags can eat shit.

Attached: 1643433140278.webm (1280x720, 345.77K)

Anti Japanese game in Japanese platform seemed weird though. CoD with WW2 would have been banned in Japan.

>MS should keep them exclusive
literally no normal person thinks platform exclusivity is a good thing for consumers

Keeping games off playstation is a good compromise. Playstation has done nothing but take games away from xbox for a decade now so it's deserved karma.

Why the fuck would you support exclusives, it literally allows everyone to play regardless of what platform they iwn, how is that a bad thing?

I'm on PC so I get whatever MS acquires anyways and watching Sony squirm after burning all their bridges with Japanese developers and censoring titty games is hilarious so I'm all for it