Ascended Goku has turned evil. The last video game character you played as is the last line of defence to save earth...

Ascended Goku has turned evil. The last video game character you played as is the last line of defence to save earth. Do they win?

Attached: New_Goku.jpg (863x1200, 145.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hard-drive.net/even-priest-has-to-admit-goku-could-beat-jesus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if the last character I played was Goku?

Attached: 1643535564919.jpg (1485x1114, 86.27K)

>arkantos
Uh...probably not?

I got this.

Attached: latest[1].png (755x1057, 703.97K)

That's a fight I'd pay to see

Attached: a3.png (1300x1000, 2.06M)

Motherfucker got no chance against a brazilian greed sever at 250 ping

Attached: Kys.png (686x1194, 649.34K)

How do you guys think he will fare?

Attached: Literally_me.jpg (318x307, 26.88K)

>lvl 30 wizard
>cast timestop
>cast disintegrate
ez

What are you gonna do. Play cards with him?

>Ys II Adol
RIP

>my fantasy life character
I mean, technically my character has god ki and can perfect evade any attack to counter so I guess that is as good as ultra instinct, also expert in every life.

I bet Goku can't beat my character at making food or crafting clothes/tools, yep, my character has this in the bag.

Please don't post pictures of me on the internet, user.

It would be incredibly.easy to goad Goku into a Shadow Game and once he's locked into that he gets completely fucked by Atem's hax.

Yes, he loses he dies

Attached: 1453842913376.gif (500x350, 482.97K)

>Naked Snake
I hope it's an eating contest and pray.

He's got even less chance at a eating contest

Attached: food-goku.gif (220x330, 63.23K)

Fuck

Attached: 2E5AA72F-1492-45D2-BFAD-94444728C246.png (238x461, 111.3K)

Jesus:
>comes from the lineage of God
>changed the history of earth forever just by proclaiming he was the son of God
>can perform miracles without training
>personally knows the father who is also him (God who created the universe in 6 days)
>has miracles strong enough to bring himself from the dead
>has the power to decide who goes to hell and who goes to heaven
>came back from the dead once (keep in mind he wasn't killed more than once)
>has connections with the father who is also himself who is God (the most important being in the universe)
>inspired by a jewish prophecy of a messiah

Goku:
>comes from the lineage of the inherently strongest warrior race in the universe
>shook up the earth and heavens just by powering up to super saiyan 3
>trained by various masters chief amongst them is one of the most elite angels
>personally knows the God of the multiverse that can forever delete a universe (existence itself) within minutes
>raw strength is enough to destroy planets and resist high-tier magic
>can mimic the powers of the gods and angels
>came back from the dead twice (he can still fight whilst being among the dead)
>has connections with important people that govern the heavens
>inspired by a chinese monkey king that had an easy time defeating all the gods as well as having an easy time bringing back the defeated gods on the behest of Buddha

now Any Forumsirgins. I need you to tell me who wins

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 7.22.39 PM.png (1168x1300, 1.67M)

Jesus is a pale-skinned beautiful male with a body somewhat between male and female, descending from the line of David, and His haters have perverted His words just enough to anger God. There is no secret and there is no real downside to accepting Jesus. His enemies are simply against Him to be against Him, because anyone who accepts Him lives knowing the truth and being satisfied with reality.

Attached: RBenNAM.jpg (960x1280, 145.66K)

hard-drive.net/even-priest-has-to-admit-goku-could-beat-jesus/

Jesusbros...

He did turn into a god, the only question is how do Greek god power levels match up to DBZ power levels

Ok, Is he stuck in that form? If so. My Hazel custom gundam will completely and entirely ignore him as does the rest of world as Ascended Goku can only retaliate and doesn't act unless acted upon.

>lost to two planks and a box of nails

assuming he can roll up a katamari the size of a human, yes. A katamari can grab hold of anything, there's no escape even for Goku.

Attached: 1241956840952.jpg (450x338, 33.46K)

>He chose it in order to escape the Hell which was on Earth
>not choosing it this time because He has so many loyal followers still to this day, including the Jesuits
The story of MGS4 is about Jesus. At the end, Snake, real name David, chooses to nearly kill Himself, but then Big Boss reminds Him He is His beloved son and it's time to go outside. All of these created video games are about Him and Jesus even played a part in creating them. Need I remind you of Kansas's Carry on Wayward Son?

You are being deceived truly and when you realize the truth you will already be dead. You will die anyway, regardless of whether or not Jesus ever died the first time.

Jesusbros... No. not like this...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 1.07.38 PM.png (1512x1324, 1.66M)

>Kratos
Possibly...

I will play with him the magic cards Fuzzy Cuffs and Mystic Choke Ball.

Attached: Weekly_oh_Funpak_3.jpg (630x1609, 344.43K)