Finally uninstalled this worthless piece of forced 50% shit

Finally uninstalled this worthless piece of forced 50% shit

Unironically feels like I got released from prison. Food tastes better, the air smells sweeter.

Attached: dota2_social.jpg (616x353, 98.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/ppcckh/valves_50_winrate_engagement_optimized/hd4094b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cope

Enjoy your digital prison, dont forget to buy that $250 Drow skin

>$250
lol

>noooo an optional skin

For me it was when they started selling remodels :^)

Attached: windrangerarcana.jpg (2000x2000, 1.8M)

cope
anyone supporting Valve in 2022 deserves to be blood eagled

Valve genuinely deserves to go bankrupt after what they did with Artifact.

Attached: dragons blood.png (1852x238, 69.87K)

who cares, this game is fun if you play with friends once in a while, if you solo queue its like rolling the dice on retard distribution

Tell me user, what did Valve do with Artifact?

Attached: 1414835002314.png (1585x1527, 117.23K)

hopefully Snoy buys Valve and destroys them

>forced 50%

debunked by a dota dev himself

old.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/ppcckh/valves_50_winrate_engagement_optimized/hd4094b/

You mean confirmed.

>reddit spacing
>old.reddit
>aware of retarded reddit shit
Go back.

see you tomorrow

But user, how do YOU know what those things are?

only if forced 50% means 'the intended and expected result of a functional skillbased matchmaking system' to you
and you know that's not what people mean when they say forced 50%

I refuse to watch that anime. But just reading this reminded me there was a series of canon novels about an artifact called the Dragon Soul in WoW. And it had the ability to control the dragons, who in WoW were primordial beings who govern the natural world.

I'm not saying they plagarized from WoW. I'm just pointing out how fucking tired and uncreative stories about dragons are. It's like some old retard bankrolled this because he saw that kids like the dragons in Game of Thrones.

>forced 50
the biggest cope, right after "i'm actually X ranks higher than where i am right now"

Imagine caring about rank and win rate and not trying to make stupid shit actually work.

I got my behavior score down to LITERALLY 1

God have mercy on anyone who queues with me

Attached: 1635664435071.jpg (640x720, 142.7K)

Played since first closed beta keys raffle and love it so much for so long and did around 100 hours on Meepo. Switching from League after also palying that piece of shit since season 1 was pretty stressful but rewarding as fuck.
Quit around the first Diretide drama and the Zeus Arcana. The amount of sparkly shit and cosmetics turned me down so much. It was another big dissapointment with a Valve game being so visually polished at the start and then going into literal shitskin hell.
>question
Does anyone have any knowlage of a mod that removes ALL cosmetics? Downloaded it about 3 times since quitting and it has been the only reson I haven't tried it again for longer.

>forced 50% isn't real

Attached: forced 50.png (975x704, 110.27K)