Dude just forget about fun and make a meta deck

>dude just forget about fun and make a meta deck
>ok
>dude just pet these 30 annoying af trap cards and negate cards!
>ok
>*attempt to use them*
>opponent's 0atk link monster that he spent 15 minutes to summon starts negating all the """"meta essential"""" trap/spell/effect cards
>opponent wins in 2nd turn
nice game faggots

Attached: file.png (616x353, 453.12K)

Yugioh has been unplayable since after the 5Ds era.

i'm surprised it's still popular when it's cancerous

It's because Nu-Gi-Oh fans enjoy playing solitaire more than dueling, and the meta is all about abusing xyz summoning to fill the entire field on the first turn.

lol

Attached: file.png (940x191, 147.62K)

>free to play game
>just released the other day
>a series many people are nostalgic for
Holy shit, who could have predicted this?!?!?!?

I'm sorry you retards are in the minority and that tons of people like YGO. Now go kick rocks

master duel is actually fucked right now because they just did the first rank season reset and gave zero rewards for ranking up. you actually get rewarded for NOT having ranked up, because you get to derank and re-earn the rank up bonuses. they also did not announce any events or anything. loads of people are legit locked out of getting any more in game currency, other than the pitiful 20 gems for logging in daily.

>judging a f2p game's popularity by its player count only a few days after release
Yikes!

honestly what were they thinking
you can get 100 gems a day, max
gems cost ludacris amounts of dollars, literally 10 times as expensive as having the real physical cards express shipped to your house

See

>honestly what were they thinking
>you can get 100 gems a day, max
>gems cost ludacris amounts of dollars,
You answered your own question. Every time a f2p game comes out you people act so surprised at the massive money grubbing mechanics intentionally put into the game.
When will people who are not whales finally learn their lesson about this genre?

See

Bruh it's fine just make the decks you want to have fun.
Have you been tried making a Skull Servant deck? Shit is fun, yo.

Attached: 1643364089122.png (542x771, 20.76K)

>plays a multiplayer game
>expects to not have to adhere to meta
Underage or just retarded?

This game is so fucking broken holy shit. Half my losses are just me watching my opponent do some turboautist chains and combos for 10 minutes straight (usually some fag from japan with a 5 second lag between each action) and summon 4 5k/5k monsters on the first fucking turn of the game. The worst part is is almost impossible to follow or even understand what the fuck is going on. It's like random shit just automagically happens and it's not even written on any of the cards.

also I might add that people are not going to put up with the pathetically barebones experience.
>effect resolution takes fucking forever
>duels in general take forever because of this and each player is allowed 10 fucking minutes on the timer
>replay system is the most pathetic shit you've ever seen
>no chat
>only a few mates and you can't even make them emote or something
>no casual matchmaking
>no gimmick formats to fuck around with
>awful solo mode that lends you some of the worst decks ever designed
>game somehow runs slow as fuck despite being a fucking phone app that displays menus
just a piss poor effort from komani all around. ygo pro is better than master duel in literally every way except the ban list.

>losing to meta decks because you're not playing meta decks is fun
lmao

Doesn't this have a single player feature as well? I just want a kino story mode to play around on like the GBA games

>Not deriving satisfaction from when your off meta deck beats some asshole who thought they could cost on soulless bullshit
So many cards, so many archetypes, and I see you went with bitch ass salty.

Attached: proxy-image (39).png (416x416, 225.58K)

why did my opponent bring a gun when i only brought a knife its not fair!!!!

Yes it has a solo story mode however it's not continuous, it tells the basic gist of the various archetypes with most attention being given to the world chalice universe.

>he thinks his shit deck with decade old cards can compete against a meta xyz deck
Your archetypes dont mean SHIT if you get BTFO on the first turn from the opponent xyz summoning he entire hand.

Same here. Once my opponent got a monster to 8k and had three other 3k attackers too. I just surrendered because he was being a punk for not ending the game at that point. I do think its funny when you lock them out of special summoning so they read your cards for a few seconds and then surrender. The best are when the opponent only does some special summoning and otherwise relies on their archetypes gimmicks. Those are usually fun to play.
Also they really need to limit the timer, cutting it into only a minute per player turn would be ideal. If you need more time you need to act faster.

NO WHAT D YOU MEAN I HAVE TO MAKE MY OWN DECKS AND HAVE...WHAT???? FUN????
NOOOO I MIST KNOW WHAT THE BEST DECK AND THE BEST NUMBER 1 META IS AND I MUST WINWIN WIN WIN AND LOOK AT ME GUYS I WON I WON I WON I AM A WINNER PLEASE LET ME BE A WINNER IN THE GAME I ONLY WANT TO WIN
I actually have a "friend" exactly like that I am not kidding, people like his exist and damn is it annoying.

Dont look at me, its who thinks a knife-gun fight is "fun"

You don't even get (you)'s anymore. Either go full metafag and bitch or don't and bitch.

Attached: 1643693778399.jpg (553x413, 95.53K)

The best archetypes don't mean jackshit if an opponent opens a perfect board and you brick your hand doesn't matter if you play soulless meta shit or your Ojama FTK deck just be glad there is no tier 0 deck currently

That most of the fanbase now, honesty.
XYZ permanently ruined this series

Play Gravekeepers and fuck up metas shit. I got to Plat 4 solely with GKs and I would have gotten further, but my connection is shit and drops me in the middle of matches.

yea but the game has all the weapon choices available if you want to gimp yourself thats perfectly fine but why complain about it.

does crafting a full deck cost north of $600 in MD?

i wish i could share your blind optimism, but thousands of clones with your exact brain have been saying these identical words ever since stupid shit like Monarchs and Lightsworn started being printed.
just insanely powerful-at-the-time cards that objectively took a massive shit on any other deck, creating a self-interalized powercreep arms race of these fucking bastards printing ever-more-powerful card interaction archetypes in a forever race to invalidate the last relevant set for the sake of profiteering planned obsoletion

and every time, every fucking time, some unrepentant shill with the same brain and a different face, exactly like you, shows up out of the woodwork to defend it. it's been almost 20 years of this now and the deja vu gets more intense every fucking time i see it
>Just have Fun!
>It doesn't matter if you lose 70% of the time!
>Just don't look when the opponent solitaires an OTK for 15 minutes!
>I'm having FUN!!

Attached: 1635266414948.jpg (720x720, 187.79K)

>and it's not even written on any of the cards.
holy fuck this is driving me crazy
I saw my opponents destroy my cards without any effort and everytime I try to read their cards I don't see where it says that you can just click on card and destroy while bypassing the trap cards or effects

Because one "weapon choice" is more superior than all the others.
You either dont have fun by playing a soulless xyz meta deck and win, or dont have fun playing a deck you actually want to play and lose because the opponent is playing a soulless xyz meta deck

Can someone point me in the direction of the best singleplayer yugioh game

Post decklist.

the PSP series was really enjoyable and never felt too tedious or unfair, played them all up to the one where they had cardgames on motorcycles with all the hilariously broken early synchro monsters. that game had six sam and gladiator beasts in it, so it was still fun despite synchro retardation