Noooooo! Not Wordle!!!

Noooooo! Not Wordle!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-092433.png (1080x1194, 820.5K)

so I guess I can make tictactoe that you can play o your phone and sell it for millions

Imagine buying a flavor of the month game for seven figures.

Microsoft bought candy crush

it's perfect for NYT. they have a bunch of loyal subscribers who only pay for the crosswords and other old people games

Candy Crush is 10 years old now nigga

Why the fuck is everyone so excited about this shit?
It's like the most basic "crack a code" type shit you have in vidya.

Twitter (you)s.

This is an outrage
I'll try to beat him, Any Forums

Attached: file.png (1612x909, 162.02K)

>make some basic student homework tier thing for fun
>it gets memed into oblivion by normalfags
>become a millionaire
How do people get so lucky?

if it's so easy to make ? why didn't ya ?

This is my last chance to make it, time to shoot for the moon

This is the exact same reason why Facebook is creating so much b.s. hype with their Second Life tier "Metaverse" bullshit.
Normies are fucking stupid and lack any kind of knowledge or experience about the history of vidya.

>it gets memed into oblivion by normalfags
Because this is the part that is actually hard.

There are millions of such apps and games but only a literal handful get the trending treatment on the social media. This is why.

Remember the sudoku craze? This is just the next step. What's amazing is how dumbed down these games have gotten. Crosswords have been made easier and easier, sudoku was a more basic version, and wordle is like scrabble for babies.

The whole "1 word per day" gimmick was a stroke of genius, though. It's the perfect way to keep the normalfags from burning themselves out before you can sell the hype to a retard.

Does anyone actually give a shit?

doesnt matter... the one you made wouldnt be bought... you really think that since the invention of words nobody said "bet you cant guess this five letter word in six guesses, bro."

I think the instant sharing so people can brag about getting lucky and guessing a game was the more genius thing, although yeah, since everyone is on the same word every day, this sharing has much more meaning.

>wordlist curated by woman with fetal alcohol syndrome
should, could, would.
>7 figures.
money is meaningless. the app store must be raking it in...

Where's the sticky?

The game is not on an appstore.
It's a website.

SONY BUY THIS MAN

if it's so easy to try, why didn't ya ?
>basic student homework tier

the point is, the app store is cluttered with this low effort shit. it's already littered with clones while its still the fotm. probably raking it in... all while this one is raking it in as the web equivalent of a phone game, but with less effort.

>doesn't understand basic ergonomics
fucking retard

Is Wordle just another onions psyop? Why have I seen it so much everywhere lately.