They should make shinnies more rare not more common

What’s the point of a shiny if everyone has one ffs

Attached: 19C7A9E3-740A-4225-AE15-9634CFF75BF6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.77M)

Stop being an autistic faggot. It's a literal palette swap

>What’s the point of a shiny if everyone has one ffs
I was going to say this is childish behavior but because we're talking about pokemon I guess that makes sense

If you honestly have enough autism to care then the ones that are more common should barely count to you. Every Gen 6 and later Pokemon has a mark that denotes their game of origin, since Gen 6 onwards is where shiny rates got egregious, you can easily look for the mark and then devalue it on a personal level. Shinies are not "special", there was just an artificial scarcity due to RNG. If GF actually cared, there'd be multiple colour variations like Stadium or the anime

you can already just hack them into any game

pokemon is for babies

I've only seen two shinies in my life

shinies became turbosluts at gen 6, there's no point in searching them anymore

if you dont have an every level possible male and female shiny of every pokemon in every gen then youre not a pokemon fan

Shinies are glorified gachas

Attached: 1633027239251.png (1032x1080, 734.37K)

You take that back asshole

I’ve never encountered a shiny in any Pokémon game except red gyarados which doesn’t count

Shinies are still disgustingly rare, you're just somehow conflating seeing one shiny per game as the sky falling. Even with the newest rates seen in PLA you're going to see less than 1% of the entire Pokedex of shinies throughout an entire playthrough and all the side content unless you not only get the Shiny Charm but actively perfect every Pokemon's list you come across which takes hours and even then it's still like 1 in 300. People should see at least a handful per game and hunting them should be as easy as in PLA or LGPE. The fact SWSH doesn't have overworld shinies is the dumbest thing I've ever heard of.

They made hundreds of these things and some people to this day have never seen a non-guaranteed one in a random encounter which is absolutely retarded.

>playing base firered/leafgreen

Attached: VisualBoyAdvance-1.8.0-511_tkswh2VsSA.png (284x275, 8.61K)

they should make more shiny variations for each pokemon

They should make shinies the common ones and normal variants the ultra rare ones so you shinyfags can see how stupid this rarity thing is.

I don't think making them more common is a bad thing, I've played these games since the beginning and only ever seen one shiny at the old rates. I've seen a couple since the new rate and they still feel special. I don't give a fuck what other people have, the trading scene is full of hacked mons anyway. If anything they should make them even more common and add more than just a single color swap, so having a shiny isn't as special, but getting one with the specific color palette you like is still rare.

>People should see at least a handful per game
Why? Shouldn't it be a rare treat if you even see one during your playthrough?
If you're expected to see a handful of them per game then the concept of having found a shiny loses its special meaning.

In fact making shinies more common quite fundamentally changes the value proposition inherent to shinies.
Like in the old gens you'd be extatic to even find a single shiny throughout your playthrough, and you'd think that was rad as fuck to have one no matter what shiny it ended up being. Because it was a shiny and you were lucky.
Make shinies common enough to expect a handful of them every single playthrough. And simply having a shiny is no longer special. It's expected. Simply having a shiny won't be cool because of course you have a shiny, you played through the game and met several as the odds would dictate. And thus the mere act of having a shiny at all is not what's special, and it instead moves from
>wow I got a shiny in my playthrough, awesome!
to
>wow I got a shiny [a specific pokemon I fancy] in my playthrough, awesome!
because now that's the only thing that's special so now that's the only thing people care about instead. But it also devalues the shinies that aren't your favourites. Meaning that shinies went from all of them being special to just some of them (your favourites) being special. But if most shinies aren't special anymore, are they even worth all the autism surrounding them?

i've never found a shinny...

>Why? Shouldn't it be a rare treat if you even see one during your playthrough?
Why do you somehow assume seeing two or even three per playthrough by chance somehow stops making them be special? Let me give you a different example here: Nexomon Extinction has shinies at much higher rates than Pokemon, I think it's like 1 in 500. Even after 120 hours I had like four of them with those rates. Their Pokedex equivalent is about 200ish Nexomon give or take.

How is getting three or four in a game still not special when
A. It's still exceptionally rare.
B. You can't really guarantee the Pokemon since it's by happenstance.
C. You will still be ecstatic because it's a rare variant you typically never see and will throw it on your team regardless.
D. You are ultimately seeing less than a % of the entire Pokedex of shinies.
E. Even with the high rates it still takes hours upon hours to grind to get the shinies you want.

Shiny evangelists never make any sense with your logic. You don't throw a fit about legendary Pokemon being common when they're supposed to be significantly rarer than shinies in the lore. The fact that they're slightly more common does not make them somehow not special, it's just making it realistic for some random kid to see a couple special variants to show his friends and have them show them off to each other instead of one random kid lucking out then everyone else never seeing one in their lifetime.

It took me thousands of hours ever since they introduced them in gen 2 to see my first one and it promptly killed itself in gen 5 not even giving me a chance to catch it. Do you know how awful that feels? Since then the only shinies I've seen have been two in SWSH at base rates which took another 1000ish hours of gameplay to find, ones I've purposely hunted for for fun in LGPE, and a Starly in PLA. In well over 5000 hours of Pokemon games I've seen a whopping 8 out of 900 Pokemon naturally shiny. That's 0.72% of the entire Pokedex up to now.

Attached: 2019010923320100-94CAAF6C83EE682D358EB6183EEF7D28.jpg (1280x720, 158.51K)

>are they even worth all the autism surrounding them?
They never were.