One of my greatest vidya sins is having never played a Suda51 game. So tell me, Any Forumsros...

One of my greatest vidya sins is having never played a Suda51 game. So tell me, Any Forumsros, do I need to drive across the country to get my old Wii or does the Switch versions of NMH 1+2 match or beat the Wii experience?

Attached: No_More_Heroes.png (256x360, 141.48K)

2 is not Suda's game.
You know what, just play killer7 on PC and play NMH1 on the Wii.
Lolipop Chainsaw, Shadows Of The Damned and Killer is Dead are also not Suda's games.

Switch version has (optional) motion controls so if you've already got a switch you're pretty much set.

They don't work properly.
The man has a wii, there is no reason to ever play the shitty ports.

wii version was pretty good with waggle, never tried switch

don't play 2

Well is 2 worth playing now that 3 is out? Suda definitely worked on 3.

The Switch and PC versions are very good ports, but they're still Wii games, warts and all, so keep that in mind

Don't buy the faggots who say don't play 2, I don't like it either but it's still got moments that make it worth a playthrough like the incredible soundtrack and some really unique boss fights

no just spend your gaming time elsewhere entirely and pretend series ended at 1 like it was supposed to originally

The Switch versions are great. Play with the joy cons so can get the visceral feeling of the motion controls.

>and pretend series ended at 1 like it was supposed to originally
Travis Strikes Again is kino

Attached: travis.jpg (870x653, 63.49K)

When you want to get into Suda, start with Silver Case. Killer7 would also be an option but Silver Case is kinda what lays the groundwork for everything else he's made. The No More Heroes games are by far his weakest and he's been stuck on them for way too long.

still pissed about Let It Die
that game had potential

Because NMH appealed the most to the West would be my guess right?

Well, the first one just sold the best, mainly on the virtue of being one of the few notable action games on the Wii. Obviously visual novels like Silver Case aren't gonna be bestsellers but Killer7 was also a moderate success while not really feeling like he's dumbed down his writing.

Just play killer7 on pc

Attached: IMG_20211126_105145.jpg (720x711, 87.54K)

k7 still better entry level game imo, you should start with something that is more accessible and exciting and if you really liked it then you can manage visual novels, otherwise you might just get bored

Betcha I couple emulate it on my Pixel 2 and have a better experience

He hasn't directed a non-nmh game in 16 years

I know. It's fucking sad.

He started the company and goddamn being CEO is hard. Would be nice if he had some faggot suit to handle all the other suits for him while still being the boss and calling the shots. Yoko Taro gets whatever he wants and gets to drink all day with his wife and be le quirky couple while Sudo tries to write and direct games while managing a company at the same time. Would love for Sudo to get to relax and make something he wants to with no strings attached again.

Maybe now that that Chinese company is funding Grasshopper he'll get to focus on the creative side of things again.

Well now the funders can make their demands again as always.